• Best available

Votes: 87 65.4%
  • One of those forwards kicking bags in the SANFL

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Jai version 2.0

Votes: 29 21.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carmichael could have some serious untapped potential coming from Merbein, I think without covid he gets drafted in 2020 just such a seamless transition from country football to state.
Could be a Newcombe-like find.

First real look I got at him and D'Ambrosio is a jet. Caleb Daniel 2.0. I know we don't need many more back flankers but his ball use combined with speed is so tantalising. Could transition to a wing?

First real look I got at him and D'Ambrosio is a jet. Caleb Daniel 2.0. I know we don't need many more back flankers but his ball use combined with speed is so tantalising. Could transition to a wing?
Sounds like a likely type for North's selection. Their small backs are rubbish

What was his defensive side like? Can he win one on ones? Or is he just a pure offensive weapon?

Last edited:
Connor West for west coast looks a player vs Dees tonight. Was pick 23 in the MSD last year. Just shows some good talent. I hope we look at 2 picks this year.
We really should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he is up to the top level.
I have been really impressed with him in all games this year. He seems to balance punching and intercepting well, looks strong and composed and some decent evasion and foot skills. I think he’d suit our defence and free the more creative interceptors and HBF runners up. As a second msd pick I’d be keen.

Back