• Best available

Votes: 87 65.4%
  • One of those forwards kicking bags in the SANFL

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Jai version 2.0

Votes: 29 21.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if Phillips has played any games this year. Still, it's a confusing choice with their midfield depth.
He has had glandular fever.

193cm mid who can play forward and kick goals from the middle.

If he’s there at Pick 2 and they don’t take him they should shut the joint down.

They should have shut it down ages ago. I've got zero confidence that will ever happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've watched a fair bit of BH and Blanck doesn't ever stand out which I think is a massive positive. He doesn't seem to get beaten and seems to be really athletic and a hard worker. I'd be happy for us to nab him and an inside mid or a big ruck. Shame the injury to Reeves means we can't afford to look at another project type.

I thought the article said we weren't allowed to have him train with us, didn't think that extended to not taking via SSP, but makes sense
He did train with us though. He was there for a lot of sessions.

Was that Covid top up numbers possibly?

Would love to pick him up. Unassuming tall defender is something our list lacks. DGB plays with more presence than that and Frostball speaks for itself.
That's possibly how they sold it to the AFL.

I'd be more than happy to take Blanck...he impresses at BH.

With Hartigan just about done, and Frost 29 this year, a 21 yo big man with 3 years of muscular development in him is the perfect age profile.

So, Culley, Blanck, O'Neill, D'Ambrosia, quite a few other choices...we should be confident of landing a potential first-team player

Haven't seen much off blanck but I thought he was very impressive last week against Richmond. Took some nice intercepts and spoils well, I even saw some nice evasive skills in the 3 qtr when he danced around 3 opponents and set up a nice pass. Definitely a look at our 2nd pick but will he be available then will be the big question.

Back