• Best available

Votes: 87 65.4%
  • One of those forwards kicking bags in the SANFL

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Jai version 2.0

Votes: 29 21.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All 5 clubs with picks(currently) are in the top 8. We'd have pick 1 tomorrow if the draft was held.

Expect some LTI additions at some of the lower clubs in the coming weeks to open up spots.

Could this be a prospect we might want a look at for the MSD?

Given that they aren't going to have a Hawthorn ruck drop down for the foreseeable future it is probably more that Box Hill need a ruck instead of using Callow or Kosi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All 5 clubs with picks(currently) are in the top 8. We'd have pick 1 tomorrow if the draft was held.

Expect some LTI additions at some of the lower clubs in the coming weeks to open up spots.

I wonder if it was this weekend if we would go the young ruckman or the young fwd from SA. Looking long term what suits the team more.

If we do not go down the ruckman route, I wonder if former Hawk, Keegan Brooksby, will give us good intel on his South Adelaide teammates, Mitch O'Neill and Jye Menzie? Both are Tassie lads and both have started season 2022 exceptionally well.

I personally wouldn’t draft a ruck.

There are forwards and mids that the list needs just as much, in the long term, as we need another ruck in the short term, while McEvoy and Reeves aren’t playing.

Because what does our ruck stocks looks like in 8 weeks?
They may all be fit and playing by then, so I would be pissed if we took a string bean ruck to sit behind McEvoy, Reeves and Lynch, when we still have a need to find more goalkicking and midfield class.

There are forwards and mids that the list needs just as much, in the long term, as we need another ruck in the short term, while McEvoy and Reeves aren’t playing.

They may all be fit and playing by then, so I would be pissed if we took a string bean ruck to sit behind McEvoy, Reeves and Lynch, when we still have a need to find more goalkicking and midfield class.
If McEvoy is a chance to retire then we would be mad not to consider a ruck. Three is the absolute minimum and I’d suggest we need four if we are intent on playing two rucks in the seniors. A ruck forward would be ideal.

I think we should just take best available. It’s rare for a mid season recruit to make any impact. May as well give ourselves the best chance of finding a winner.

It’s another free hit for us to try and pick up some more talent for the coming years.

I think we should just take best available. It’s rare for a mid season recruit to make any impact. May as well give ourselves the best chance of finding a winner.

It’s another free hit for us to try and pick up some more talent for the coming years.
Yeah, I want best available, rather than "it must be a ruck".

If this kid at Sandy is both when it gets to our pick, then I'm happy.

Back