Review 2022 Mid Season Draft - Wednesday June 1 @ 6.30pm

And we'll send Devon Smith back to you.

jim halpert GIF

Genuine question, do you reckon the Eagles will go Culley at 1?

Who knows, I'd like to think we are doing our homework and have Culley on the radar but time will tell.

There is a rumour floating on our board that we have a handshake deal to take Florenca if he's available, but I could easily see him being there with our second selection so hopefully we don't jump early for him.

Derksen is the other name that's been bought up, but the midfield is the area that needs most attention and we don't need more talls at this stage.

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Maybe the AFL will tell us on the day, but until then BigFooty has to do it's own research once again. Which teams have picks in the MSD? At the moment, I have 14 clubs with either confirmed picks or the ability to create one - but no pick currently for GWS, Bulldogs, Brisbane or Melbourne. Then the question becomes who takes multiple picks...

Regardless, I have a top 3 of...

1. West Coast - Jake Florenca
2. North Melbourne - Massimo D'Ambrosio
3. Essendon - Jai Culley

No messing around for West Coast, just take the guy who will walk into their midfield the very next week. And while North have many needs, their footskills are horrible and Massimo would become their best kick. Essendon can then just take the next most highly rated 19 year old.

Maybe the AFL will tell us on the day, but until then BigFooty has to do it's own research once again. Which teams have picks in the MSD? At the moment, I have 14 clubs with either confirmed picks or the ability to create one - but no pick currently for GWS, Bulldogs, Brisbane or Melbourne. Then the question becomes who takes multiple picks...

3. Essendon - Jai Culley

No messing around for West Coast, just take the guy who will walk into their midfield the very next week. And while North have many needs, their footskills are horrible and Massimo would become their best kick. Essendon can then just take the next most highly rated 19 year old.
... That also happens to be the tall midfielder we need

3. Essendon - Jai Culley

Geelong do.

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich

3. Essendon - Jai Culley

I would be doing cartwheels if that is how it ends up

swuzzlebubble

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2007
Royal Pde
AFL Club
Carlton
Maybe the AFL will tell us on the day, but until then BigFooty has to do it's own research once again. Which teams have picks in the MSD?
Last year the final picks were published on 28th May ahead of the draft on 2nd June.
Obviously they can't do it until after the cutoff for clubs to open up spots

Back