Review 2022 Mid Season Draft - Wednesday June 1 @ 6.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to Pick 11 to be compared to Scott Pendlebury and Pick 24 being compared to Nick Riewoldt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When can we have a bigfooty person join the panel, massive chance they know more than these 2
Twomey will be on the money. Although we can always ask eDPS PMBangers Davo-27 Chris25 Smythe ModernArtillery Bastyy :)

Twomey is a journalist obviously but also a draft watcher himself, well-connected with both the draft kids and their clubs, and the AFL clubs recruiters. He knows what's going on.

Beveridge is a journalist who asks questions and writes articles, standard sort of stuff. Less experienced than Twomey and his connections to clubs are similarly less, and he's spending a bunch of time writing up AFLW trade stuff atm so dunno how much he'd be across the draft.

Olle is more of a TV host really, coming from Fox Footy, but she also writes articles and such like any other journo.

If you want WA and SA stuff I'd go more from Chris, MA and Basty though, or some of the WA reporters like FootyRhino and one or two others usually know their stuff.

When can we have a bigfooty person join the panel, massive chance they know more than these 2

I genuinely think you could do a much better draft show if you got about a dozen bf draft contributors to do a show. Each guy could do proper research on a dozen kids and you could throw to that person specifically when selected.

You could find a few genuinely humorous types to chair.

I genuinely think you could do a much better draft show if you got about a dozen bf draft contributors to do a show. Each guy could do proper research on a dozen kids and you could throw to that person specifically when selected.

You could find a few genuinely humorous types to chair.
Few beer belly’s on screen also

Twomey will be on the money. Although we can always ask eDPS PMBangers Davo-27 Chris25 Smythe ModernArtillery Bastyy :)

Twomey is a journalist obviously but also a draft watcher himself, well-connected with both the draft kids and their clubs, and the AFL clubs recruiters. He knows what's going on.

Beveridge is a journalist who asks questions and writes articles, standard sort of stuff. Less experienced than Twomey and his connections to clubs are similarly less, and he's spending a bunch of time writing up AFLW trade stuff atm so dunno how much he'd be across the draft.

Olle is more of a TV host really, coming from Fox Footy, but she also writes articles and such like any other journo.

If you want WA and SA stuff I'd go more from Chris, MA and Basty though, or some of the WA reporters like FootyRhino and one or two others usually know their stuff.

I never get the bagging of Twomey.

Reckon he does a great job and has been a revelation for the AFL in the draft and trade landscape .

Literally has 3 panel members looking at their laptops telling us what is happening.

How about we just look at the same thing they are?

* me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back