Position 2022 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

Will Brodie a cheap mid/fwd option - may see some early game time?

1. He's crap
2. There's better, younger players ahead of him
3. I've heard several pre season reports of how unimpressive he is in the running drills.
4. He's crap

Saw some kent with Jelly in there team and i'm actually on board.

At that discounted price i've flicked big nose Bont for him as a starter. Big nose is maxxed and i'm already planning on starting Treloar and Dunks.

You know Kelly is going to have less ownership as everyone avoids him due to his injury's as well.

Hopefully the gamble pays off. Kelly put up 1 ton from his first 6 games last year, which was very funny as a non owner.

845E045B-CFBD-414B-BFDD-15A95FD5E60F.jpeg

Plenty of love for Miller and Steele. Anyone worried about them coming of record seasons? Worried they may not quite replicate it?
Absolutely not
Touk has been running marathons and triathlons in the off season
The man turned into the complete package last year
No one can run with him

Steele is what I thought Cripps would end up being. He’s an inside beast, he tackles but the thing with Steele is that he can spread too. Doesn’t really get tagged he’s another easy pick

Staying away from them because they averaged 120+ last year is a mistake imo as I think they’ll do it again this year. Particularly Steele with the easy start fixture wise

Plenty of love for Miller and Steele. Anyone worried about them coming of record seasons? Worried they may not quite replicate it?
Both play SC friendly games, were the standouts fro there respective teams and even if they don't replicate the form they did of 2021, they're still likely to be some of the highest scoring mids in SC this year

Saw some kent with Jelly in there team and i'm actually on board.

At that discounted price i've flicked big nose Bont for him as a starter. Big nose is maxxed and i'm already planning on starting Treloar and Dunks.

You know Kelly is going to have less ownership as everyone avoids him due to his injury's as well.

Hopefully the gamble pays off. Kelly put up 1 ton from his first 6 games last year, which was very funny as a non owner.
Can someone please check up on Dark Sharks
He's threatening to put Jelly in his team again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I started him in 2019 the year before he broke out and said never again. Was stubborn in 2020 but couldn’t say no in 2021. Saw it coming the man’s a gun
We are very blessed to have Lenny mk II

Macrae, Steele, Miller, Oliver, Neale basically the 5 Uber locks I’m going with pending a crisis. No chance I’m taking a gut feel on a lower priced guy breaking out, I’ve been burnt too many times. Also trying to mitigate the risk of owning two mid premo’s from the same team with Covid so think this is easily the best starting balanced lineup. My only MP’s will come from the forward line this year due to the DPP that will happen and Milera down back.

Macrae, Steele, Miller, Oliver, Neale basically the 5 Uber locks I’m going with pending a crisis. No chance I’m taking a gut feel on a lower priced guy breaking out, I’ve been burnt too many times. Also trying to mitigate the risk of owning two mid premo’s from the same team with Covid so think this is easily the best starting balanced lineup. My only MP’s will come from the forward line this year due to the DPP that will happen and Milera down back.
Legit the same. But if I think that it's probably wrong lol

How many can one conceivably start though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back