Position 2022 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

Am I insane for thinking I trade out Mills to Walsh in a few weeks. Mills projected 720k and same time Walsh is 570k. Someone tell me I’ve gone mad please.

If you have lots of trades in hand its a good cash grab. Mills will have his price artificially inflated by that one monster score and will be gettable cheaper at some point. You could get 2 premos for one with that trade.

A previous 50k winner did this. I think he sold a overpriced Fevola. If you have plenty trades, go for it!
Was Trav Cloke he traded out after 3 or 4 - 100+ point games

Trav then went, 50,60,60,70 or something

Unbelievable move

My current Mids are Macrae, Steele, Oliver, Neale, Miller & Cripps..
Can't decide who to bring in next round?
Keayes as POD.
Brayshaw, but Covid WA rules could rule him out one weekend.
Boak getting old.
Petracca can be up and down.
Parish but Ess are crap.
Green but can he keep that score up.

Can you afford mills or laird?

Can you afford mills or laird?
Cat.Bag.Out. I have both and thought I was getting away with it...amazed by the lack of talk about these two on this forum. Likely we have all brought them in and were keeping schtum about it...ownership levels are ridiculously low, let's keep it that way...:cool::cool::cool::padlock::padlock::laughing::hearteyes:

Laird yes, Mills will be out of reach.
Now I’m thinking outside the square. English might come in if he’s available.
He's next 4 games are juicy and this gets rid of a crap F6 rookie.
I'll be watching for English to return with interest, it hurt to trade him out, but hammies are just too unpredictable. I just want to see what it all looks like when he comes back. They might play Martin or Sweet alongside him for a couple of weeks while he gets his confidence and match rhythm back, so his scores might not be as flash as they have been.
He might also shoot the lights out from the the get-go, but I don't mind paying overs if that is the case.

If he hits top gear in increments, 575K could be 500K very quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cat.Bag.Out. I have both and thought I was getting away with it...amazed by the lack of talk about these two on this forum. Likely we have all brought them in and were keeping schtum about it...ownership levels are ridiculously low, let's keep it that way...:cool::cool::cool::padlock::padlock::laughing::hearteyes:

Haha i get it im trying to work out whether to bring in mills this week (i can afford him) as its very brave to take him with the ongoing achilles issue but man i wouldnt be surprised if he ends up the #1 ranking mid this year if he stays fit. Its about whether i have the balls for it as laird is safer.

Laird yes, Mills will be out of reach.
Now I’m thinking outside the square. English might come in if he’s available.
He's next 4 games are juicy and this gets rid of a crap F6 rookie.

Laird id do hes a solid pick.
Mills might have to be this week with a BE of 27 or not for a while.

I'll be watching for English to return with interest, it hurt to trade him out, but hammies are just too unpredictable. I just want to see what it all looks like when he comes back. They might play Martin or Sweet alongside him for a couple of weeks while he gets his confidence and match rhythm back, so his scores might not be as flash as they have been.
He might also shoot the lights out from the the get-go, but I don't mind paying overs if that is the case.

If he hits top gear in increments, 575K could be 500K very quickly.
They won’t play Martin or Sweet with English as long as English is fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back