FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

Cam Guthrie anyone?

$527k

3-rd-avg of 117

Averaging 112.5 at GMHBA this year

Cats have 5/10 remaining games at GMHBA

They play the Eagles twice, as well as North and Suns

Two tougher games against the Dees and Dogs are at GMHBA

I'll strongly consider him as a cheap option next week (all depends on what the extra cash gets me)

Cam Guthrie anyone?

$527k

3-rd-avg of 117

I'll strongly consider him as a cheap option next week (all depends on what the extra cash gets me)
ooh that is a cheeky pod

ooh that is a cheeky pod
Yeah very tasty. I think I've convinced myself to grab him

With that fixture, I reckon he's good for 110 minimum, but could easily push 120

Last edited:
Yeah very tasty. I think I've convinced myself to grab him

With that fixture, I reckon he's good for 110 minimum
i need a mid next week, could be him or Bont depending on cash i think

Cam Guthrie anyone?

$527k

3-rd-avg of 117

I already have two fake premos, Titch & Zerrett - I can’t afford another one!

I’m paying up from here in

Boak cheap aswell.
He's just so old. He'll be fresh from the bye, but what happens in a few weeks? Port have a tough run as well (tough opposition, despite 6/10 at AO). He might also find himself getting more forward time again in a few weeks.

$495k or so, so I can see the appeal. 110 average for that price is noice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's just so old. He'll be fresh from the bye, but what happens in a few weeks? Port have a tough run as well (tough opposition, despite 6/10 at AO). He might also find himself getting more forward time again in a few weeks.

$495k or so, so I can see the appeal. 110 average for that price is noice.
Old but fit. Runs better than all other Port mids

Cam Guthrie anyone?

$527k

3-rd-avg of 117

Danger effect after byes??

Get Zerrett they said...

Now I'm stuck with him and Lyons.

Sucker for punishment

Zerrett will be ok me feels .

Had lots of drinks brought him in.

I could of waited and got Keys indeed next week.

But there might not be that much between them.
Zeereet better de.
Keys hardball gets and tackles.

Bombers just suck tho.
Zerrett proven SC players should be soild from here.

Judd_Magic

Tom Mitchell 

“Tommy had a bit of a slower start, getting his bearings early on. As he continues to build into the season, we’re starting to see his strengths shine. When he plays a strong inside game, it is at an elite level. We’re working hard on that with him, and I think he’s getting better. I think we’ll see the best of him in the second half of the year.”

From Robert Harvey.

Judd_Magic

Tom Mitchell 

“Tommy had a bit of a slower start, getting his bearings early on. As he continues to build into the season, we’re starting to see his strengths shine. When he plays a strong inside game, it is at an elite level. We’re working hard on that with him, and I think he’s getting better. I think we’ll see the best of him in the second half of the year.”

From Robert Harvey.

Music to my ears mate. :hearteyes:

Judd_Magic

Tom Mitchell 

From Robert Harvey.

Oh if Harvs says it, then you can take it to the bank...

Oh if Harvs says it, then you can take it to the bank...
Underrated player.

Tho, i'd love to be a mid at Hawthorn. You've got two of the better mids of all time (Sam Mitchell and Harvs) with two different sets of strengths. (Sam class, poise, kicking etc) Harvs (strength/contest work, clearance, hands etc).

Underrated player.

Tho, i'd love to be a mid at Hawthorn. You've got two of the better mids of all time (Sam Mitchell and Harvs) with two different sets of strengths. (Sam class, poise, kicking etc) Harvs (strength/contest work, clearance, hands etc).

Harvey was an amazing player. Perpetual motion machine.

Not exactly a visionary though. He was at the Pies for ten years mate. He didn't jump he was pushed lol

Not exactly a visionary though. He was at the Pies for ten years mate. He didn't jump he was pushed lol
He was a good coach for Collingwood tho, outside of being the head coach where he had his ups and downs.

But he for many years was a big part of your coaching staff and you had many successful runs that included him.

Yeah, part of the wasted decade of Buckley and his cohort of good blokes with very little grey matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back