Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Leave my juicy POD in Laird alone kents, you're gonna break him!!

giphy.gif
I did
Grundy to Preuss
Rowell to laird
Xerri to Titch
When I got him in weeks ago.
It was the week before Grundy got injured.
2 of the best trades I have made all year.
And one massive fail.
That is SC for you.

Jan 20, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
My last mid spot is doing my head in. Have until after this round to figure out who comes in next round.
My backline is complete, forwards I’m leaving till later when I see new DPP list.
Current Mids are Macrae, Mills, Oliver, Neale, Laird, Miller & Cripps.

On my watch are Walsh, Petracca & Brayshaw. More leaning to Walsh as a POD. Low ownership which I like too. Thoughts?

9BE27F89-4253-4A51-BD49-C62285C5D2DF.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
My last mid spot is doing my head in. Have until after this round to figure out who comes in next round.
My backline is complete, forwards I’m leaving till later when I see new DPP list.

On my watch are Walsh, Petracca & Brayshaw. More leaning to Walsh as a POD. Low ownership which I like too. Thoughts?

View attachment 1402283
Walsh might not be low ownership after his bye. Seems the obvious one to get then.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

View attachment 1402283
I’d add Parish as a candidate as well.

Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool

View attachment 1402283
with doch and hew. going cripps and walsh in mids could be a bit daunting. personally id grab petracca. theres really only 3 dees premos and youd want as many as you can get. as for andy. i own him and wish i didnt. so take it from an owner to stay away. plus WA covid stuff means he could face games out. petracca safest bet imo.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.

View attachment 1402283
Brayshaw is at 557K, 116.4 ave.,with a BE of 100 against the worst midfield in the competition, in Perth, on the bounce after a horrid loss and personal performance. He could go berserk this week. He also plays the first 2 weeks of the byes. Great time to take him at the value shopping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

marcmurphy3

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Hopefully stays under 10%. Walsh works with my byes (I’ll have 19 playing rd12) but is 4 Blues players too much in one team? My only concern.

4 Blues players is fine. Like the doggies we play a very supercoach friendly game style. Means we rack up points regardless of whether the team wins or not.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Hopefully stays under 10%. Walsh works with my byes (I’ll have 19 playing rd12) but is 4 Blues players too much in one team? My only concern.
3 mid's from one club isn't ideal, but can work. If Carlton keep winning there should be enough points for everyone.

Safer bet than Parish/Merrett for mine. Essendon's season is done, any small niggle near the end of the season and they will be put on ice.

View attachment 1402283

What about Zerret?
Has the Round 12 bye and should be under $500k by then
Only 1 bad score which will be gone after that and only in 1% off teams will be a great M8

Capture.JPG

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
What about Zerret?
Has the Round 12 bye and should be under $500k by then
Only 1 bad score which will be gone after that and only in 1% off teams will be a great M8

View attachment 1402498

I still need an M8 and am looking for a bargain around the byes.

Looks like Zerrett could be my man.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Tempted by Brad Crouch. 480k. Besides the 1 horrible score he's been good. Steele gone from their midfield aswell might mean more points to go around.

Back