FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Geez, Merrett under 500k looks like a bargain. Might have a look at him. 👍
With one of Brayshaw/Oliver to complete the set, Green, currently M7, will be my M8. I expect him to blossom under any new coach and hit his early seasons highs again.
Edit: current mids: have decided on Sic instead of Oli/Bray this week, due to BE factor. Bray/Oli next week.

1652783839405.png

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’d be careful re Merrett.

Seemed to be a distinct role change on the weekend. Averaging 71% CBA numbers coming into the week just gone and spent only 26% of his time in the middle.

From what I could see he was spending a lot of time on the wing. I’d be monitoring that.
Hobbs and McGrath seemed to take his mid time. Surely that's not sustainable.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Is Bailey Smith at 532K worthy of a midfield spot? Averaging 33 possesions and 111 points per game.

Is Bailey Smith at 532K worthy of a midfield spot? Averaging 33 possesions and 111 points per game.
I'm picking him up. I reckon he gets FWD DPP which also appeals.
But worst case, still averaging 111, fine for a cheap MID option.
His fitness is insane, crazy high TOG.
His floor is 80 and ceiling is 150.
Worth a punt...

I’d be careful re Merrett.

Seemed to be a distinct role change on the weekend. Averaging 71% CBA numbers coming into the week just gone and spent only 26% of his time in the middle.

From what I could see he was spending a lot of time on the wing. I’d be monitoring that.

Hobbs and McGrath seemed to take his mid time. Surely that's not sustainable.

Copped the Rowbottom hit 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter. That rattled him for sure. Surprised he passed the concussion test imo.

I'm picking him up. I reckon he gets FWD DPP which also appeals.
But worst case, still averaging 111, fine for a cheap MID option.
His fitness is insane, crazy high TOG.
His floor is 80 and ceiling is 150.
Worth a punt...

He or Bont next week.
If Martin fails this week.

Hopefully more info on DPP after this round .

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This isn't the year to be averaging 110 at M8, let alone 90...

I'll happily wait a round and get Boak at the same price
There are signs he’s getting back to the form of last year. It’s about what he could average from now. Big risk but not everyone has enough cash generation to take >$600k players with every upgrade.

Feb 29, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Don't own red dog .

Got 7 mids .
Number 8 comes after I get one def and fwd ..
Very sad that red bull turned into red dog turned into red crab. 6 disposals for a permanent midfielder on a perfect day for footy for a no. 1 draft pick is not right. He can't have forgotten how to get the ball and play footy so hopefully it's a body issue and he gets himself right next year. Come on Rowelly, we're all behind you.

Very sad that red bull turned into red dog turned into red crab. 6 disposals for a permanent midfielder on a perfect day for footy for a no. 1 draft pick is not right. He can't have forgotten how to get the ball and play footy so hopefully it's a body issue and he gets himself right next year. Come on Rowelly, we're all behind you.
Yeah I’m behind him alright!

1653194221438.gif

Very keen on Keays at his price

Crows remaining 12 games:
Eagles x2 :fire:
North x2 :fire:
Suns, Hawks and Pies :thumbsu:
Cats, Dees, Swans, Blues and Port :thumbsdown:

BE of 124 and up against the Cats, might get him cheaper next week, ready for the Eagles

Red Bull doggie looked to be the new Michael Barlow .
Then he got inj vs the cats at the cattery.

Unsure where he goes from here.

Anderson gone past him as the new SC pig from the suns .

Back