Strategy 2022 Midpricers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have Berry M6, what are peoples thoughts on having Caldwell M7 instead of Horne-Francis if you have the spare 60K?
It depends on how risk adverse you are.
I think Caldwell will score better than JFH
But, I've got both Caldwell and JFH - skipping Berry, unfortunately

Just scared he has never gone over 84 in a regular season game. Also how much of his 111 v. the Saints was due to the 5 free kicks he received? About 20 extra gimmie points.
Yeah he's been in and out of my team the last couple of days more than a Hokey Pokey marathon

yep, I m all in on midpriced madness.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

I think I need to put down the MPM bong

Currently have Hewett, Rowell, Berry, Cogs, Brodie

Only certain on Cogs but not sure if others are too many? have 11 keepers outside of these (12 incl Cogs)

Berry worries me on role though. Does Rayner take those minutes (who I'm also considering) For those more Brisbane inclined, do you think both can average 90 or is there not enough mid time to go around with suitcase, neale and Lyons?

Berry worries me on role though. Does Rayner take those minutes (who I'm also considering) For those more Brisbane inclined, do you think both can average 90 or is there not enough mid time to go around with suitcase, neale and Lyons?
I think less CBA's only really hurt Berry's ceiling more than anything. His type of role he runs into the contest off a wing anyway, so he'll be at most open play stoppages regardless.

Maybe less spike games (the 120/130s) that he's had in previous seasons, but should be a solid 80+ guy who still makes us cash.

Agreed, 6 games in two years, not liking his chances of staying healthy. I have him in because he should hopefully get 1/3-1/2 of a season in, but I'm prepared to trade him when it inevitably happens

Don't know where you get the 6 games in 2 yrs from......
He played 5 in 2020 and got injured...
He then played the LAST 11 games last year, and struggled admittedly. This yr he hasn't missed a beat, and yes he can get injured, but both injuries were contact, not soft tissue......he's a risk for sure but so are plenty others...

He then played the LAST 11 games last year, and struggled admittedly. This yr he hasn't missed a beat, and yes he can get injured, but both injuries were contact, not soft tissue......he's a risk for sure but so are plenty others...
I think it's called using a "factual inaccuracy" (or "lie") to suit your argument.

I'm more optimistic about Rowell now, despite talking him up a lot this preseason. Feel he could easily go 100+ and starting at 63 that makes him a keeper for me. Even 90 is a win at his price although and an easy trade around the byes.

I am tempted to try and get him but my team is pretty set now.

Somehow Jye Caldwell has ended up in my side.
Like one of those blackout drunk episodes where you suddenly regain consciousness in a strange house with a bunch of sleeping people and a few odd pets, wondering if your phone has enough charge to open google maps to work out where the hell you are.
Then you open google maps but the screen is moving too much for you to be able to discern anything
Callum...Calder Cannons...Jye Amiss....

What was his issue last year? Not one score above 100 despite a bunch of consecutive games.

What was his issue last year? Not one score above 100 despite a bunch of consecutive games.
He played 5 games in 2020 did his shoulder and missed the rest of the season...played Rd1 last yr, did his knee and came back in Rd13 and played all games after....just my opinion but I reckon he came back too early, lacked match fitness, after missing so many games, and a 20yo playing inside mid, thats not ideal....
He hasn't missed a beat this PS....

EDIT: I also think the VFL was cancelled at sometime during the season which might have influenced them to give him game time in the firsts....not 100% on that.

Massive KOTD, don't think anybody would say he was worthy of 120+ on Monday
18 contested possessions, 8 clearances and 7 tackles. It's not all about skirting around the boundary like Brayshaw, Fritsch, Langdon etc :)

It will be good for footy if he is successful this year.

18 contested possessions, 8 clearances and 7 tackles. It's not all about skirting around the boundary like Brayshaw, Fritsch, Langdon etc :)

It will be good for footy if he is successful this year.
Mate Rowell is locked, I ******* love him. He was very good but not a 120 score good, his game is just suited perfectly for sc and as such is looked upon favourably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back