Strategy 2022 Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want to see how many plebs pick Milera, premier midfielder of the future who is flying in the pre sesason averaging 220 only for him to break a toe nail in round 2 and be out for the year. ;)

WaynesWorld19

Oh My Biff .gif

Jye Caldwell?

266k seems a bargain considering he looked very good before he got injured and was a popular choice up forward for even more last year. Lost DPP but could be a really good M5/6 stepping stone, 80-90 average would make nearly 200k.

I actually really like this, if he's a key part of the bombers midfield as he was last year then he's nearly a lock for mine.

He looked good in the praccy match before round one last year.

Might, might get more mid time than BERRY.
But Shiel pending where they play him.
Stringer .
Might get less mid time .

AFL news 2021: New Crows fitness boss Darren Burgess reveals his thoughts on a number of the Adelaide players in his first pre-season at West Lakes

Wayne Milera:
“He’s been out for two years. I wouldn’t want to put any sort of limits on him but I remember being here (in Adelaide) when he was drafted and seeing his early football and it was phenomenal. We’re looking forward to having him back on track. I don’t think the expectations will be too much on him while he’s finding his feet again but we’ve certainly got high hopes he can get back to the level he was three years ago”.

Jackson Hately: “He’s not missed, he looks great, looks in really good physical condition. I believe he can play a number of positions, so I think he’s in for a really good year based on what we’ve seen pre-Christmas”.

Biggest surprise: “Thilthorpe’s running – that’s something I didn’t know that he could run that well. For someone his size and his weight, that’s pretty rare. Seeing guys like Thilthorpe and Jacko (Luke Jackson) at the Dees run that well at that height, I get excited by that”.

AFL news 2021: New Crows fitness boss Darren Burgess reveals his thoughts on a number of the Adelaide players in his first pre-season at West Lakes

Wayne Milera:
“He’s been out for two years. I wouldn’t want to put any sort of limits on him but I remember being here (in Adelaide) when he was drafted and seeing his early football and it was phenomenal. We’re looking forward to having him back on track. I don’t think the expectations will be too much on him while he’s finding his feet again but we’ve certainly got high hopes he can get back to the level he was three years ago”.

Jackson Hately: “He’s not missed, he looks great, looks in really good physical condition. I believe he can play a number of positions, so I think he’s in for a really good year based on what we’ve seen pre-Christmas”.

Biggest surprise: “Thilthorpe’s running – that’s something I didn’t know that he could run that well. For someone his size and his weight, that’s pretty rare. Seeing guys like Thilthorpe and Jacko (Luke Jackson) at the Dees run that well at that height, I get excited by that”.

Didn't realise Hately was only $188k. Probably worth the risk if he looks good in preseason/named round 1. MID only sucks balls though.

Didn't realise Hately was only $188k. Probably worth the risk if he looks good in preseason/named round 1. MID only sucks balls though.
Compared to JHF and Daicos he's a pretty good option

Compared to JHF and Daicos he's a pretty good option
Yes and no, he probably doesn't have their job security, especially Daicos. Not sure what his problem was last year, but he probably needs to prove himself again this year, might be a good thing.

Yes and no, he probably doesn't have their job security, especially Daicos. Not sure what his problem was last year, but he probably needs to prove himself again this year, might be a good thing.
yeah i really wanna find out what happened last year. people were picking him at 310k!

You should definitely give Daicos a miss mate
hahah * you, daicos is locked. JHF i'm happy to pass on if we get a better option but both are very likely to be in my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is also interesting that Hately and Milera were almost the same price in 2021. Milera injured all year only had a $40k price reduction and Hatley not injured just a kent got a $110k reduction???

Groin issue .....made him awefully slow

What is also interesting that Hately and Milera were almost the same price in 2021. Milera injured all year only had a $40k price reduction and Hatley not injured just a kent got a $110k reduction???
How long have you been playing SC? You expect logic and fairness?

Wayne Milera:

Premier mid of the future.....Luke peddler......what's he's story ?

Premier mid of the future.....Luke peddler......what's he's story ?
Slow build up ....had a shoulder reco off-season ....expected to join full training after xmas (non contact ) ....plenty of time to go

Is he "training the house down" currently though? That quote above sounds positive at least. The crows need mid's, hopefully he gets a go early, Pedlar round 8-10 would be ideal.
You won't find too many negatives about players at this time of the year .....Nicks is big on speed ....speed particularly in the midfield, so it's hard to see a role for Hately

But he may surprise this year, as much as he disappointed supporters last year

Jackson Hately:He’s not missed, he looks great, looks in really good physical condition. I believe he can play a number of positions, so I think he’s in for a really good year based on what we’ve seen pre-Christmas”.

English is a funny language.

You won't find too many negatives about players at this time of the year .....Nicks is big on speed ....speed particularly in the midfield, so it's hard to see a role for Hately

But he may surprise this year, as much as he disappointed supporters last year
Recall Nicks saying needs to work on his “two way running” last year , has to be on watch list at price . His size alone should get him a go in our mids if he comes up.

Recall Nicks saying needs to work on his “two way running” last year , has to be on watch list at price . His size alone should get him a go in our mids if he comes up.
This need for height in the Crows midfield could be satisfied by Dawson now ......Whilst Hately is tall, he's not a cripps size weight wise ....nor does he play a Greenwood style inside game

Hately's best attribute is his marking ....again Dawson has that in spades

I'm hoping Hately has a great season ....just not sure what he adds to our side ?? ......hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back