Toast 2022 Milestones

Remove this Banner Ad

Aphrodite 's 1000th hammer ban...................probably in the second half of the season as we fall away and the autopsy threads become dumpster fires.....

Last edited:

only came to us in 2019, the injury didn't help, 67 in career..........yeah, he has been touted as a seasoned veteran a bit..........

Didn’t think it made sense that he was only at 36 AFL games since his Swans debut. Would help if it was in stated to his Carlton appearances.
“Nic Newman — 50 AFL games (currently 36)” ala MK’s notation “Matthew Kennedy — 50 Carlton games (currently 42)”

The only milestone I'm hanging out for is Sam Walsh re-signing...

200 games
Jack Newnes (191)

150 games
Patrick Cripps (138)
Adam Saad (131)
Lachie Plowman (129)
Zac Williams (127)

100 games
Oscar McDonald (84)
Mitch McGovern (81)
Jack Silvagni (78)
Adam Cerra (76)

Patrick Cripps (138 games) needs to play another 9 games to surpass Ken Hunter (147) as Carlton record holder in guernsey #9.

Patrick Cripps (138 games) needs to play another 9 games to surpass Ken Hunter (147) as Carlton record holder in guernsey #9.
Incorrect.
Crippa started his career in #16.
I don’t know the breakdown but certainly played his first season or maybe his first two in #16. Not keen enough to run it right down.

Incorrect.
Crippa started his career in #16.
I don’t know the breakdown but certainly played his first season or maybe his first two in #16. Not keen enough to run it right down.

Very good point. Cripps played his first season in the #16. So, let me revise -

Patrick Cripps (135 games) needs to play another 13 games to surpass Ken Hunter (147) as Carlton record holder in guernsey #9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back