MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love for them to explain that and the vast majority of other times that situation is just called a free.

Sure, I’m sure there’s plenty similar incidents they’ve missed. But he has left the ground and made high contact. I’m completely fine with that being a week, would be nice if it was more consistently applied though.

Did a Hawk clip Paul Curtis's jaw with his shoulder after the siren to kick off the melee, or was it my imagination? :think:

Sure, I’m sure there’s plenty similar incidents they’ve missed. But he has left the ground and made high contact. I’m completely fine with that being a week, would be nice if it was more consistently applied though.
I don’t see head high contact tho? Not on that snippet at least

I don’t see head high contact tho? Not on that snippet at least

If you slow it down there’s definitely contact to the head. The frame before contact is a bit more clear showing where the contact was about to be made. He’s off the ground and made high contact, regardless of impact I’m completely fine with this being a week. Cop it on the chin and move on, misses a week and will be straight back in. 7978DFE2-0002-41FD-9075-A40AAD2F7A3D.jpeg

Once he applies his bullshit gradings it’s very hard to get them overturned.

The issue I have with the system is, if that is someone like Dangerfield, the grading would be low so Christen can generate the fine instead of suspension.
How dare you!
Are you suggesting the AFL works to the outcomes it wants??? I'm outraged.

Did a Hawk clip Paul Curtis's jaw with his shoulder after the siren to kick off the melee, or was it my imagination? :think:
Yep. Siren had gone and one of them shoved him in the face. Cheap shot given the play had stopped. Should be an extra penalty (even if a fine) for players doing dumb s**t after play is called off. If you want to have a go face to face during game time, bring it on.

Costs you 10k in the soft cap if you are unsuccessful. After seeing the vision, that was never being overturned.
That and I think given our position along with the cap squeeze it is largely a waste of time. If the AFL are happy for us to do even more poorly each week good luck to them.

If you slow it down there’s definitely contact to the head. The frame before contact is a bit more clear showing where the contact was about to be made. He’s off the ground and made high contact, regardless of impact I’m completely fine with this being a week. Cop it on the chin and move on, misses a week and will be straight back in. View attachment 1455996

Where's the high in that? It looks more likely to collect him in the chest. Otherwise my eyes must be in far worse shape than I think.

Absolutely a free downfield and maybe a fine but one week?

And it didn't affect O'Meara. I seem to remember him later in the game, running, taking a few bounces and kicking a goal.

Where's the high in that? It looks more likely to collect him in the chest. Otherwise my eyes must be in far worse shape than I think.

Absolutely a free downfield and maybe a fine but one week?

And it didn't affect O'Meara. I seem to remember him later in the game, running, taking a few bounces and kicking a goal.

After Tobin bros.gave him the all clear at the 3/4 time huddle 👍

If Cripps gets off, Jack Ziebell should sue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The absolute ******* hypocrisy regarding Cripps’ contest and what was said about Jack’s ‘realistic alternative to contest’ is astounding.

Riewoldt even going so far to say that ‘whether it’s a marking contest or not, is irrelevant’ comparing it to Rioli.

If Cripps gets off, Jack Ziebell should sue.

Ah but he plays for Carlton and we want them in the finals. We always want that. The finals are always so much better when the Pies, the Blues, the Tigers and the *bombers are in them. Why should other minnow clubs make the finals?

Ah but he plays for Carlton and we want them in the finals. We always want that. The finals are always so much better when the Pies, the Blues, the Tigers and the *bombers are in them. Why should other minnow clubs make the finals?
The rules should be amended to mandate these teams plus one interstate team from each state to be the final eight. Remaining teams can play off as the best of the rest in a conference B competition.

At least that would mean that nobody has to believe that the competition is honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back