Toast 2022 Nailed It ! - That'll do, pig That'll do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witts owns this thread and will be a top 5 ruck if not higher on the season if an injury does not * me and bookmark that comment.

Dominated Nic Nat in WA and is only 380k still. I went him over Grundy allowing to not having start a 3rd Rookie defender on the ground and couldn’t be happier honestly.

Witts is a hit out to advantage beast.

Matt Rowell 🥰

Matt Rowell 🥰
He is up there but we all know his ability when fit and it was just wether you wanted to take the chance to see how he came back.

Hope he stays fit all season and does not turn into another “ What could he have been if not for injuries “ type player we talk about in years to come. 😟

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
He is up there but we all know his ability when fit and it was just wether you wanted to take the chance to see how he came back.

Hope he stays fit all season and does not turn into another “ What could he have been if not for injuries “ type player we talk about in years to come. 😟
Rowell, great game ....but gee he looks one-paced, and lacks any real zip .....kept comparing him, in my mind, to Tom Green ....Green looks fantastic in comparison

That said ....very happy with his score

Rowell, great game ....but gee he looks one-paced, and lacks any real zip .....kept comparing him, in my mind, to Tom Green ....Green looks fantastic in comparison

That said ....very happy with his score
He plays a SC friendly game as well. CD love contested possessions and center clearances. CD don’t care if he is slow and has a suspect kick and just ask Patty Cripps! 👌🤣🥳

33FD35FE-B741-4A73-BBF5-13F5E9255C62.jpeg

nameless

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2006
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Before the season started in my Draft League I traded Gawn for Duncan and Heeney.

So far looking a masterstroke, but every week I'll be nervous.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Petracca put up a nice score again. Neale was incredible but i cant fully appreciate his score as he wasnt my captain or vice. Still, what a gun! Butters was a revelation too.

EDIT: My midfield as a whole is a pleasure to look at. Macrae, Touk, Trac, Neale, Cripps, Rowell and rookies. Compared to last season, its absolutely night and day. The only midfield trade im making is grabbing Stephens :)

Last edited:

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hayden Young is just about my only positive..

Aaron Hall and Xerri

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
A few things have worked out well including Hewett, Miller, English and Butters, but I think the thing that pleases me most is recognising in the preseason that the real Cripps was back and selecting him after avoiding him like the plague in his two horror years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back