2022 NBA All Star Thread (Selections, starters, bench, coaches, auxiliaries)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nike, for all the money they pay for merchandise supplier, tend to have such garbage design and material.
Liverpool FC have similar. Awful design and poor material. Not quite sure why Nike have such bland layout

NBA Jerseys were better when Adidas were doing them imo.

Wiggins is a decent player but he's not a top 3 front court player in the West. Come All NBA season I don't expect him to feature, though it's a credit to him and GS that him being borderline third team isn't laughable.

Dame is my guy but what exactly are the fans and media looking at? Missed half the games and was ordinary to start the year. Plus Portland are only hanging on to 10th because 11-15 don't really want it.

Pretty good point about a mid-season All-NBA team.

The All Star game is mainly about who the fans want to see, not who are the best players in the game, although they are often one and the same.

I'm just glad Ja is a starter, he is fun to watch. As a 90s fan I don't really care who they pick these days as it's just an exhibition game and it's not even East vs West any more. The main thing it has going for it now is recognition for guys like Mike Conley who end up with All Star on their CV.

Wiggins is a decent player but he's not a top 3 front court player in the West. Come All NBA season I don't expect him to feature, though it's a credit to him and GS that him being borderline third team isn't laughable.

Dame is my guy but what exactly are the fans and media looking at? Missed half the games and was ordinary to start the year. Plus Portland are only hanging on to 10th because 11-15 don't really want it.

Dame received zero media votes. 9th in fan voting (he was third last year) is hardly great for a player of his stature.

my all star reserves would be:

East: Tatum, Allen, Bridges, Garland, Lavine, Harden, Vanvleet
I have Jimmy Butler replacing Durant as starter so not named reserve*

West: Towns, Gobert, Draymond, Booker, Doncic, Paul, Mitchell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my all star reserves would be:

East: Tatum, Allen, Bridges, Garland, Lavine, Harden, Vanvleet
I have Jimmy Butler replacing Durant as starter so not named reserve*

West: Towns, Gobert, Draymond, Booker, Doncic, Paul, Mitchell
I think you’ve nailed the West

The sooner they do away with positions in the selection process, they better off we’ll be. The West roster will have 3 centres on it, which is 25% of the team. I think we can all agree we’d rather see another wing.

Looking back historically, the Suns are not only stiff not to have a starter, they’ll be stiff to not have at least 3 All Stars in the game based on their record. Ayton would have been borderline if not for missing so much time of late. I was surprised to see he finished ahead of Towns in the player vote

Looking back historically, the Suns are not only stiff not to have a starter, they’ll be stiff to not have at least 3 All Stars in the game based on their record. Ayton would have been borderline if not for missing so much time of late. I was surprised to see he finished ahead of Towns in the player vote
Bridges next year mate

Wiggins, LaVine, KAT, Butler all in the ASG

This Is Fine GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back