Memphis

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

It makes sense, we did sweep them in the playoffs.

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
That Knicks/Pistons/Hornets trade seems awful convoluted. This is my educated stab at it.

Knicks send #11 to OKC, OKC sends Denver's 2023 first + other picks back.

Knicks send Denver's 2023 first to Detroit - I think - for Milwaukee's 2025 first.

Detroit then sends that Denver pick to Charlotte for #13, aka Duren.

Charlotte also getting 4 second round picks, Knicks apparently getting two other firsts from OKC. Oh, and Kemba's going to Detroit to be bought out.

Last edited:

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Huh, the Knicks also got Washington and Detroit's 2023 picks, except they're both lottery protected through forever, so may not convey for a while.

I mean it's not the worst, but kinda a strange time to punt your picks. Dunno if it needs three Stephen A rants and a camera dedicated to him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That Knicks/Pistons/Hornets trade seems awful convoluted. This is my educated stab at it.

Knicks send #11 to OKC, OKC sends Denver's 2023 first + other picks back.

Knicks send Denver's 2023 first to Detroit - I think - for Milwaukee's 2025 first.

Detroit then sends that Denver pick to Charlotte for #13, aka Duren.

Charlotte also getting 4 second round picks, Knicks apparently getting two other firsts from OKC. Oh, and Kemba's going to Detroit to be bought out.

Huh, the Knicks also got Washington and Detroit's 2023 picks, except they're both lottery protected through forever, so may not convey for a while.

I mean it's not the worst, but kinda a strange time to punt your picks. Dunno if it needs three Stephen A rants and a camera dedicated to him though.

Post script on this, Charlotte's getting 4 second round picks from the Knicks, two of them the Knicks' own.

Essentially the Knicks moved #11, four seconds and Kemba's salary out for three firsts via Milwaukee, Detroit and Washington.

Subtext is they're going to throw the kitchen sink at Brunson, one would suppose.

Dannnnnnnnnn

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Hey I'm trying to keep up with what the Knicks did, don't confuse me more.

The three future firsts will probably play in an NBA game sooner than anyone that would've been taken this year under Thibs anyway.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thunder drafted two players with basically the same name just spelt slightly differently

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas and Memphis traded in at 37 and 38.

Continues a theme of playoff teams trading into the early 2nd round. And also the Lakers.

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
KD and Kyrie are going to the Knicks aren’t they 😂

Elmer_Judd

SFA AA And Premiership Player #S34
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Kyrie and Durant are heading for a divorce and it's not going to be pretty.

Can only hope Irving reunites with Bron at Laker Land,
Post script on this, Charlotte's getting 4 second round picks from the Knicks, two of them the Knicks' own.

Essentially the Knicks moved #11, four seconds and Kemba's salary out for three firsts via Milwaukee, Detroit and Washington.

Subtext is they're going to throw the kitchen sink at Brunson, one would suppose.

I can honestly see Brunson failing to live up to the bag he will get from the Knkcks too.

They just never learn.

Remove this Banner Ad