NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Suns get KD, its got to be a Celtics Suns finals hasn't it.
Way too early to be declaring that, I still think the Bucks are a great chance in the East.

A fully fit Clippers in the West will be a huge threat, Warriors at least deserve the respect of being in the discussion. Lakers if they somehow pull off the Kyrie thing will be a shot.

Heat/Philly will be there abouts.

Huge get for the Celtics, they get the point guard to run the half court offence.

Brogdon, Smart, Brown, Tatum, Timelord is a hell of a starting 5.

Genuinely happy to get rid of Brogdon, despite what his stats say he was horrible last season and was taking the ball off Hali.
Win-win trade

Way too early to be declaring that, I still think the Bucks are a great chance in the East.

A fully fit Clippers in the West will be a huge threat, Warriors at least deserve the respect of being in the discussion. Lakers if they somehow pull off the Kyrie thing will be a shot.

Heat/Philly will be there abouts.

Pretty crappy of you to not play along with the obvious future media narrative. For shame.

also was it really more baffling than Gary Harris 2 years 26mil?!

I believe the second year on that isn't guaranteed. Whereas Bagley got three years, fully guaranteed.

Harris also a more viable NBA player than Bagley IMO.

Denver using up a roster spot on DAJ?

Yes, that was my third pick. I dunno how he keeps doing it.

Funnily enough I like their other moves, KCP and Bruce Brown are solid gets.

yay for Rubio

LeBron took four long years to return, Ricky managed it in six months. The real GOAT.

Huge get for the Celtics, they get the point guard to run the half court offence.

Brogdon, Smart, Brown, Tatum, Timelord is a hell of a starting 5.

Brogdon's medicals must have real red flags. Either that, or the Pacers just basically gave him away for free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back