NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brunson seemed pretty set on New York. They went extremely hard to get him, the dad link. He seemed set on the Knicks for whatever reason.

Dragic is going to be 37 next year, played no where near a full season this year. I mean is Dragic a difference maker?

They added Wood for next to nothing who will play well next to Luka, they got Javale to address the big weakness.

Did they smash it out of the park? No. Did they do an okay job considering how handicapped they were from previous s**t deals? I think so.
I appreciate the outside perspective.

MAvs fans have always felt free agency has always been a kick in the guts. You're probably right.

Boston agree to bring back Sam Hauser on a 3year $6mill dollar deal. 2 years guaranteed money.

Still wondering when we are gonna adress the need for a 3rd Center to support Horford and Williams.
Hopefully, at some point, it is literally all we need now.

Frank Grimes ! haha

• Aaron Nesmith
• Daniel Theis
• Nik Stauskas
• Malik Fitts
• Juwan Morgan
• 2023 first-round pick

Theis is handy. Though dispensable given you traded him away twice.

never too late for that
Theis probably the only one worth something, but that something is not much value at all.

For what Brogs could be when fully healthy even so it is a risk worth taking.

Rather risk it on Brogs than Cryrie. ;)

Nets forever our g-league team.

LMFAO at Durant wanting out because of the Nets 'soured relationship with Irving' as if it is the front offices fault that relationship isn't working it.

That team literally signed him to a max paying him to sit out a full year

They fired the head coach because it wasn't who Kyrie and KD wanted

They signed a washed Jordan to a awful contract simply because he is friends with them

They sold away the future for Harden to give them all the help they could want

Now after all that you are going to blame the Org? Durant got called a snake for his GSW move but this is 10000% worse.

Never been a KD hater but now i hope he never gets another ring.
And he still laughs about it on twitter.

Yep. I'd tell KD he can sit and watch until team offers the farm. They've ducked over Brooklyn good and proper.

That Dinwiddie, Russell, Harris, Lavert, Allen team was nice. Wasn't winning s**t, but KD and Kyrie are just w***ers.
Don't forget about Kenny Atkinson.

Ayton and Sexton not signing contracts with anyone yet makes me think both are having sign and trades discussed

Ayton definitely going to be traded, probably sexton too.

I think Irving eventually gets traded, but I think Brooklyn will not trade Durant, don't think any time is going to offer them close to what they want for him, and he recently signed an extension there (according to Bill Simmons they are not interested in Ayton at all, even if he think the Suns are favourite to get him if he is traded)

As I say though, I believe the Nets will make a stand and not trade Durant.

Don't blame them either, he made his bed, he can sleep in it.

I think Irving eventually gets traded, but I think Brooklyn will not trade Durant, don't think any time is going to offer them close to what they want for him, and he recently signed an extension there (according to Bill Simmons they are not interested in Ayton at all, even if he think the Suns are favourite to get him if he is traded)

If Ayton or Sexton sign offer sheets Suns and Cavs can't trade them have to either match or let walk

I think KD gets dealt, I think the Nets front office has had enough of both to be honest.

Last thing they want it a sulking KD around the joint; we have seen with Simmons and Harden that stars know how to get what they want.

This will also be the highest bid value will be for the rest of his career, 4 years of security to the team that trades for him.

Ya'll GSW fans, would you gut your youth for Durant to become #1 contenders for at least next 2 years? Does having Steph known as 6 x NBA champions ring strong enough?

To been seen in the same light, potentially better than Jordan's Bulls?

Tempting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya'll GSW fans, would you gut your youth for Durant to become #1 contenders for at least next 2 years? Does having Steph known as 6 x NBA champions ring strong enough?

Tempting.
Not a gsw fan but show some loyalty imo. Got an ATG trio with the pieces there to go again. Also * KD and his petulant mood swings. Hes every bit the tosser Kyrie is

Tempting.
No way in hell you'd give up Wiggins,Poole and Kuminga for KD like some ******* floated. Wouldn't even give up Poole for KD going forward.

No way in hell you'd give up Wiggins,Poole and Kuminga for KD like some ******* floated. Wouldn't even give up Poole for KD going forward.

Well I didn't list any players, I was more referring to Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody and draft picks. Granted no idea how they could salary match without including Wiggins though. So would need to be Wiggins, Wiseman and one of Kuminga or Moody and that gets pretty close salary wise.

Though on paper Brooklyn would could be pretty damn good too - Kyrie, Ben, Wiggins, Harris, Kuminga, Seth. Great balance of O, D & skill.

Surprised Giddey is playing.
I don’t really think he’s really left first gear and has managed to get 14 points and 11 assists.

He’s only playing Utah Summer League, already been confirmed he won’t be going to Vegas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back