NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think I did ok this year, getting pick 1 wrong is always brutal and Liddell was the one I got wrong most but not terrible overall

Pick 1, Magic – Jabari Smith Pick 3

Pick 2, Thunder – Chet Holmgren Correct

Pick 3, Rockets – Paolo Banchero Pick 1

Pick 4, Kings -Keegan Murray Correct

Pick 5, Pistons – Jaden Ivey Correct

Pick 6, Pacers – Bennedict Mathurin Correct

Pick 7, Blazers – Dyson Daniels Pick 8

Pick 8, Pels – Johnny Davis Pick 10

Pick 9, Spurs – Jeremy Sochan Correct

Pick 10, Wizards – Jalen Duren Pick 13

Pick 11, Knicks – AJ Griffin Pick 16

Pick 12, Thunder – Shaedon Sharpe Pick 7

Pick 13, Hornets -Mark Williams Pick 15

Pick 14, Cavs – Jalen Williams Pick 12

Pick 15, Hornets – Ochai Agbaji Pick 14

Pick 16, Atlanta – Malaki Branham Pick 20

Pick 17, Rockets – Ousmane Dieng Pick 11

Pick 18, Bulls – Tari Eason Pick 17

Pick 19, Timberwolves – EJ Liddel Pick 41

Pick 20, Spurs -Nikola Jovic Pick 27

Pick 21, Nuggets – Tyty Washington Pick 29

Pick 22, Grizzlies – Dalen Terry Pick 18

Pick 23, 76ers – Jake Laravia Pick 19

Pick 24, Bucks – Marjon Beauchamp Correct

Pick 25, Spurs – Jaden Hardy Pick 37

Pick 26, Rockets – David Roddy Pick 23

Pick 27, Heat – Kennedy Chandler Pick 38

Pick 28, Warriors – Walker Kessler Pick 22

Pick 29, Grizzlies – Wendell Moore Pick 26

Pick 30, Nuggets – Bryce McGowens Pick 40

I feel like this thread has more than met its Steven A ******* quota for the week. Let's move on guys.

To say the ABC coverage milked that meme would be an understatement.

There was more effort to cover his faux-outrage than there was actual player analysis, borderline unwatchable.

I actually think I did ok this year, getting pick 1 wrong is always brutal and Liddell was the one I got wrong most but not terrible overall

Pick 1, Magic – Jabari Smith Pick 3

Pick 2, Thunder – Chet Holmgren Correct

Pick 3, Rockets – Paolo Banchero Pick 1

Pick 4, Kings -Keegan Murray Correct

Pick 5, Pistons – Jaden Ivey Correct

Pick 6, Pacers – Bennedict Mathurin Correct

Pick 7, Blazers – Dyson Daniels Pick 8

Pick 8, Pels – Johnny Davis Pick 10

Pick 9, Spurs – Jeremy Sochan Correct

Pick 10, Wizards – Jalen Duren Pick 13

Pick 11, Knicks – AJ Griffin Pick 16

Pick 12, Thunder – Shaedon Sharpe Pick 7

Pick 13, Hornets -Mark Williams Pick 15

Pick 14, Cavs – Jalen Williams Pick 12

Pick 15, Hornets – Ochai Agbaji Pick 14

Pick 16, Atlanta – Malaki Branham Pick 20

Pick 17, Rockets – Ousmane Dieng Pick 11

Pick 18, Bulls – Tari Eason Pick 17

Pick 19, Timberwolves – EJ Liddel Pick 41

Pick 20, Spurs -Nikola Jovic Pick 27

Pick 21, Nuggets – Tyty Washington Pick 29

Pick 22, Grizzlies – Dalen Terry Pick 18

Pick 23, 76ers – Jake Laravia Pick 19

Pick 24, Bucks – Marjon Beauchamp Correct

Pick 25, Spurs – Jaden Hardy Pick 37

Pick 26, Rockets – David Roddy Pick 23

Pick 27, Heat – Kennedy Chandler Pick 38

Pick 28, Warriors – Walker Kessler Pick 22

Pick 29, Grizzlies – Wendell Moore Pick 26

Pick 30, Nuggets – Bryce McGowens Pick 40

I wouldn't pretend to know better, but apparently we were pretty happy to pick up Liddell at 41.

Got linked a lot with Daniels too, so a bit of luck there as well.

To say the ABC coverage milked that meme would be an understatement.

There was more effort to cover his faux-outrage than there was actual player analysis, borderline unwatchable.

I wouldn't pretend to know better, but apparently we were pretty happy to pick up Liddell at 41.

Got linked a lot with Daniels too, so a bit of luck there as well.
I watched a few vids on him early on but it was pretty evident he was more PF than SF so I stopped but he seemed like a late teens/early 20's guy, put up big stats, shot blocker and can shoot well for a PF

Portland drafted Sharpe purely on potential, not sure how you can draft a guy that hasnt played since high school over another guy same age who did better in the G league than Jalen green and Kuminga the year before

I watched a few vids on him early on but it was pretty evident he was more PF than SF so I stopped but he seemed like a late teens/early 20's guy, put up big stats, shot blocker and can shoot well for a PF

Yeah he has an odd package of skills. From what I've learned we'll have to hope the newly-discovered shooting form holds, but his numbers looked really good.

Portland drafted Sharpe purely on potential, not sure how you can draft a guy that hasnt played since high school over another guy same age who did better in the G league than Jalen green and Kuminga the year before

According to Trajan Langdon we knew Portland liked Daniels as well at 7, so it was probably a coin flip.

Shooting is the big question mark. Time for our shot doctor, Fred Vinson, to earn his pay cheque.

According to Trajan Langdon we knew Portland liked Daniels as well at 7, so it was probably a coin flip.

Shooting is the big question mark. Time for our shot doctor, Fred Vinson, to earn his pay cheque.
I read somewhere he shot a lot better late in the season and his overall shooting form doesnt look bad... and ofc there was that draft combine vid where he was swishing everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolves subreddit was a funny read. Melted at not taking Liddell at 19. Then melted at not taking him at 22. Then at 26. When we passed on him at 40 they started to get the message.

Going to be very interesting to see what happens with the Nets this off season.
KDs tarnishing his career big time imo. He can say he doesnt care what people think, he has burner accounts defending himself to prove otherwise. He cares alot but he constantly makes bitch moves as soon as things get difficult. Great player but god level twat

Also says a bit about what players think of Simmons people seemingly leaving already. Just hoping Knicks arent dumb enough to give 4 years to Kyrie

KDs tarnishing his career big time imo. He can say he doesnt care what people think, he has burner accounts defending himself to prove otherwise. He cares alot but he constantly makes bitch moves as soon as things get difficult. Great player but god level twat

Also says a bit about what players think of Simmons people seemingly leaving already. Just hoping Knicks arent dumb enough to give 4 years to Kyrie
Says nothing about Simmons

Kyrie wants to come back, the Nets are just wanting protection on the contract.

KD as far as I know is only looking to movie if Kyrie walks.

Think both are happy to run it back with a healthy Simmons

I love Ant but send Ant, Sharpe, Nas, Blevins and every first for KD.

Lillard/Hart/KD/Grant/Nurkic
I think that gets out bid to be honest, the Nets are only moving KD on for a package that keeps them good, Houston having those picks over the next 5 years means the Nets can’t bottom out

Says nothing about Simmons

Kyrie wants to come back, the Nets are just wanting protection on the contract.

KD as far as I know is only looking to movie if Kyrie walks.

Think both are happy to run it back with a healthy Simmons

I think the writing is in the wall that Kyrie and the Nets is over. Kyrie may not even get a choice, they may just want to wash their hands of him.

Kyrie is not an asset.

I think the writing is in the wall that Kyrie and the Nets is over. Kyrie may not even get a choice, they may just want to wash their hands of him.

Kyrie is not an asset.
Possibly but I strongly doubt it, they lose Kyrie and they lose KD. They lose KD and they are screwed for the next 10 years.

I think they are more likely to cave and give Kyrie what he wants

Ironically if the Nets do just blow it up they're in the exact same position again as they were after the horrible Celtics trade.

Ironically if the Nets do just blow it up they're in the exact same position again as they were after the horrible Celtics trade.
If they blow it up its one of the biggest fails ever unless they somehow get an absolute bounty for Durant. They have no draft picks, Dinwiddie, Allen, Levert. They would have gone all in for 2 years of playoffs

If they blow it up its one of the biggest fails ever unless they somehow get an absolute bounty for Durant. They have no draft picks, Dinwiddie, Allen, Levert. They would have gone all in for 2 years of playoffs
And it is why it is more likely they cave and give Kyrie what he wants, as much of a head case as he is it is better than the alternative.

Also if Kyrie leaves and KD demands a trade, he won't be going for picks because the Nets need to remain competitive. A decent asset will need to be going back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back