NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming Ben Simmons would need to be shipped out if Brooklyn want to bring in Mitchell because of designated rook rule.

All the chat out of Utah is re-tooling around Mitchell. If they don't think he's good enough to be the #1 guy ... well Ayton definitely isn't and will be on or close to a max deal.

Morey really trying to build the 18-19 Rockets around Embiid. Apparently discussing a Gordon trade with Houston.
I'm surprised a contender hasn't been willing to give up enough to get him considering the rumour at the deadline was we were after a future first for him.

I'm surprised a contender hasn't been willing to give up enough to get him considering the rumour at the deadline was we were after a future first for him.
34 years old, 19 mil contract and played 36, 27 games prior to this year which was still only 57.

Very good player and a great fit on the Philly team but i can see why teams are hesitant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Lakers are once again getting bailed out by being the Lakers.

Sounds like they will end up with Kyrie and also one of Harris/Curry.

The dysfunctional basket case of a front office just continues to fall in to being a title contender on location and brand alone.

I'm optimistic so very happy about it.
People seriously sleep on how dominant he was I’m his second season, imagine if Philly gave up on Embiid after his first couple years.

Zion will make multiple All NBA teams as his floor, this is a no brainer for the Pels. The fact they have a good team around him now to alleviate some of the pressure will only do him favours.

What does RJ Barrett get? He's from the same 2019 draft so is due an extension

Hopefully the Knicks offer him less than Brunson, for sh1ts and giggles.

futurama-serious.gif

What does RJ Barrett get? He's from the same 2019 draft so is due an extension

Hard to get a read on him. He's not a max guy but not being a max guy doesn't mean he won't get one. Salary cap is up to $123m next season. Fair money maybe $160m over 5 years, first year starting ~28m. Is he projecting to be an all star / all NBA team player in his career so far?

So the Lakers are once again getting bailed out by being the Lakers.

Sounds like they will end up with Kyrie and also one of Harris/Curry.

The dysfunctional basket case of a front office just continues to fall in to being a title contender on location and brand alone.

If the Lakers get Harris or Curry along with Irving for Westbrook that’s theft.

Hard to get a read on him. He's not a max guy but not being a max guy doesn't mean he won't get one. Salary cap is up to $123m next season. Fair money maybe $160m over 5 years, first year starting ~28m. Is he projecting to be an all star / all NBA team player in his career so far?
I would think a low end all star is his current trajectory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back