NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Denver Nuggets are reportedly set to host the Phoenix Suns in a Christmas Day matchup. The Nuggets did not play on Christmas last season, despite the presence of reigning MVP Nikola Jokic on the roster.

I hope we get some free throws from Santa peternorth

The Denver Nuggets are reportedly set to host the Phoenix Suns in a Christmas Day matchup. The Nuggets did not play on Christmas last season, despite the presence of reigning MVP Nikola Jokic on the roster.

I hope we get some free throws from Santa peternorth

Santa-JR-Smith-2-1024x682.jpg

Jalen Harris (59th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft) has been reinstated by the NBA after a violation of the NBA drug use policy. Would be a solid pick up for any team in need of guard depth. Dropped 7.4ppg on .500/.472/.773 in 13 minutes per game. Looks to be headed back to the CEBL but could easily be an elite role player in any organisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Winning is everything to me"

But also

"Hi Rich, make sure you get every last penny available. Im only a billionaire, need more.

Signed
LBJ"
To be fair he is looking to own a basketball team in the near future, man gonna need his money.

To be fair he is looking to own a basketball team in the near future, man gonna need his money.
Thats fine but dont pretend like you're here to win anymore. You've just shown money (despite having enough for 100000 lifetimes of maximum spending) is more important.

Its still a salary cap sport. Taking the max unnecessarily does hinder winning. Imagine he took 10m a year and won more...

Just baffles me their attitudes. Id prefer 6 rings than money i cant spend

His team will be hilariously bad too. Look how poor his recruiting is. He'll need a good GM

Thats fine but dont pretend like you're here to win anymore. You've just shown money (despite having enough for 100000 lifetimes of maximum spending) is more important.

Its still a salary cap sport. Taking the max unnecessarily does hinder winning. Imagine he took 10m a year and won more...

Not here to win anymore? Is this like when people said that after his first year in LA? You know just before he went on to win a chip.

Why doesn't literally every max player take less? It almost never happens so why critique Lebron for it? Did Beal need a super max? Did KD need to sign that max extension last off season?

No one NEEDS 180 million dollar contracts but when it is offered i can not blame anyone for taking it.

Not to mention i guarantee if he took a pay cut to add more talent people would come at him for stacking the deck or some BS.

Not here to win anymore? Is this like when people said that after his first year in LA? You know just before he went on to win a chip.

Why doesn't literally every max player take less? It almost never happens so why critique Lebron for it? Did Beal need a super max? Did KD need to sign that max extension last off season?

No one NEEDS 180 million dollar contracts but when it is offered i can not blame anyone for taking it.

Not to mention i guarantee if he took a pay cut to add more talent people would come at him for stacking the deck or some BS.
Probably right here tbf

Harden took less and the league is now investigating the 76ers.

This contract extension is not even close to LeBron's biggest attack on winning.

LeBron could take $10m a year and still choose Westbrook :sick:

Duncan took less. CP3 and Harden are taking less.

I don't think it's totally unfair to raise an eyebrow at that salary.

lol at picking on LeBron taking the max. He's worth more than that to the Lakers. Why take less than you are worth?

Guess Curry taking the max a couple of years back was anti-winning.
Guess Giannis taking the max a couple of years back was anti-winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back