NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Jackson lmaooooo
And the east coast wonder why we roll our eyes every time they cover a news story from over here ,,lol

The pic is from the Australian team that competed in the U/18 world cup that featured three WA boys - Luke Travers,Luke Jackson and Wani who now plays for the Sydney Kings.The team lost their 1/4 final to Canada by two points then Canada lost its semi final to France by two points and France lost the final by 40 points to the USA.After that tournament Luke Jackson gave up on his NBA ambitions and went all in on footy.

Last edited:

Can someone explain to me why the Knicks aren’t even looking at Murray when they are so keen on a PG?

I’d much rather give up two firsts which we have in spades now for Murray than get Brunson as a UFA

Can someone explain to me why the Knicks aren’t even looking at Murray when they are so keen on a PG?

I’d much rather give up two firsts which we have in spades now for Murray than get Brunson as a UFA

Additional to the Knicks own, it's only 3 more which are all pretty heavily protected over many years. But yeah, should definitely be going after Murray first

Additional to the Knicks own, it's only 3 more which are all pretty heavily protected over many years. But yeah, should definitely be going after Murray first
I’m stunned there is hardly any interest aside from the Hawks

I’d be handing over 3 protected firsts without hesitation for a walking triple double PG who plays defense at a very high rate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m stunned there is hardly any interest aside from the Hawks

I’d be handing over 3 protected firsts without hesitation for a walking triple double PG who plays defense at a very high rate

We have two 2023 first rounders (Charlotte lottery protected) plus all our 1st rounders ongoing. If the Spurs want to fire up an Abrams 3 first rounders and $22m expiring contract is fair value I think. Or 2 first rounders and include Okongwu or JJ.

Lottery teams won't give up multiple high picks ... and I don't follow the non-lottery teams close enough to know who has 3 first rounders, expiring salary and a need for a combo guard.

John Wall to the Clippers

Won't even lose a cent of the contract after taking the MLE.

Strong negotiating powers by the Rockets on that one.

Won't even lose a cent of the contract after taking the MLE.

Strong negotiating powers by the Rockets on that one.

Reminded myself of this scene:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back