NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyus Jones, Mo Bamba, Wes Matthews all staying.

Bamba's interesting, will be intriguing to see if it was a contract year bump or genuine development.

$15 mil per is probably a bit much for a reserve guard, even one as accomplished as Jones, but Memphis can probably afford it for now.

Yup I’d rather take that than overpay Robinson

Surely Knicks aren’t paying him then

Apparently you were looking at Mo Bamba too, so at the very least you were looking around.

Zubac just got 3/33 to stay with the Clips. I certainly wouldn't pay beyond that for Robinson, possibly even slightly less.

Lol Miami or Phoenix. Had there been a bigger snow flake in the league , ever? F****** bitch

So suns it would have to be to max out Ayton and sign and trade with whatever else surely.

So suns it would have to be to max out Ayton and sign and trade with whatever else surely.

Did read some opening Nets' fans trade proposals.

They went something like: Ayton, Bridges, Cam Johnson and multiple first round picks.

Also read one to New Orleans for Zion, Ingram and McCollum.

I think they're going to be disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though he's still a top 3 guy surely his lack of loyalty to any team that struggles is going to put a lot of teams off.

Does anyone think the 6ers come into play? Harris, Maxey and Thybulle while gutting any depth may be as good as anything from a team he's likely to want to go to if the requirements are they're already a contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back