Big XII - TCU vs TBD, Dallas, TX
Big Ten - TBD vs TBD, Indianapolis, IN
C-USA - UTSA vs TBD, San Antonio, TX
MAC - Toledo vs Ohio, Detroit, MI
MWC - Boise State vs Fresno State, Boise, ID
Pac-12 - USC vs TBD, Las Vegas, NV
SEC - Georgia vs LSU, Atlanta, GA
SBC - Coastal Carolina/TBD vs TBD, TBD, TBD

Only other match of consequence today is iowa-nebraska. Iowa win and they're in. Nebraska in and it leaves the door wide open

Hoping for a south Florida win.

It'd open up the g5 ny6 bowl game massively

I don't expect any g5 school to even compete in a ny6 bowl. But it at least makes it fun.

Would an unranked cincy/ucf jump coastal Carolina courtesy of a good win over Tulane?

Just makes the debate fun.

Also, aussiedude - What place team does the pac12 send to the la bowl?

If boise win next week I expect us there. But idk who we'd play.

Normally I hate rematches. But I'd love to see us vs Oregon state. They blew us out with bachmeier shitting the bed. Would Greene (who made a dent into the lead) and a month of scheming by an nfl head coach give us revenge

I think we might

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Also, aussiedude - What place team does the pac12 send to the la bowl?

If boise win next week I expect us there. But idk who we'd play.

Normally I hate rematches. But I'd love to see us vs Oregon state. They blew us out with bachmeier shitting the bed. Would Greene (who made a dent into the lead) and a month of scheming by an nfl head coach give us revenge

I think we might
Pac12 has moved away from sending X placed team to X placed bowl. its just bowls get to pick and send invites to who they would like.

most projections have Washington State going to LA, with Oregon State doing the Sun Bowl

Here's the list of games which matter for championship games. - Note, the SBC have handed the East to Coastal Carolina. (James Madison no postseason in 1st FBS year). I also believe they host the game. (Not guaranteed though)
Games in Blue are potential Dead Rubbers
Games in Red will start as mattering, but if another game at the same/similar time starts to blow out, can become pointless as well

3am - Big Ten Conference - Michigan @ Ohio State
- If Ohio State win - Ohio State qualify for the Big Ten Championship game. If Michigan win - Michigan qualify for the Big Ten Championship game.
3am - C-USA Conference - Western Kentucky @ Florida Atlantic - If Florida Atlantic win - North Texas qualify for the C-USA Championship game. If Western Kentucky wins - It rides on the result of Rice @ North Texas
3am - Sun Belt Conference - Old Dominion @ South Alabama - If Old Dominion win - Troy qualify for the Sun Belt Championship Game. If South Alabama win, qualification rides on Troy @ Arkansas State
5am - C-USA Conference - Rice @ North Texas - If Florida Atlantic win. This is a dead rubber. If Western Kentucky wins, this result matters. If Rice win - Western Kentucky qualify for the C-USA Championship game. If North Texas win - North Texas qualify for the C-USA Championship game.
6:30am - Big Ten Conference - Purdue @ Indiana - If Purdue win - Purdue qualify for the Big Ten Championship game. If Indiana win, it rides on the result of Illinois @ Northwestern
6:30am - Big Ten Conference - Illinois @ Northwestern - If Purdue win the concurrent match. This is a dead rubber. If Indiana win, this result matters. If Illinois wins - Illinois qualify for the Big Ten Championship game. If Northwestern wins - Iowa qualify for the Big Ten Championship
6:30am - Pac-12 Conference - Oregon @ Oregon State - If Oregon win - Oregon qualify for the Pac-12 Championship game. If Oregon State win - it rides on the result of Washington @ Washington State
6:30am - Sun Belt Conference - Troy @ Arkansas State - If Old Dominion win - This game is a dead rubber. If South Alabama win, this game matters. If Troy win - Troy qualify for Sun Belt Championship game. If Arkansas State win - South Alabama qualify for Sun Belt Championship game.
10am - American Conference - UCF @ South Florida - If UCF win - UCF qualify for the AAC Championship game, if South Florida win, it rides on the result of Tulsa @ Houston.
10:30am - American Conference - Tulsa @ Houston - If UCF win the earlier match. This is a dead rubber. If South Florida win, this results matters. If Houston wins - Houston qualify for the AAC Championship game. If Tulsa wins - Cincinnati qualify for the AAC Championship game.
11am - Big XII Conference - Kansas @ Kansas State - If Kansas State win - Kansas State qualify for the Big XII Championship game. If Kansas win - Texas qualify for the Big XII Championship game.
1:30pm - Pac-12 Conference - Washington @ Washington State - If Oregon win the earlier match - This is a dead rubber. If Oregon State win, this result matters. If Washington Win - Washington qualify for the Pac-12 Championship game. If Washington State win - Oregon qualify for the Pac-12 Championship game.

That was a great game between FSU and Florida. The fact that Florida only lost by a TD when Richardson went from early in the second quarter to later in the last without a completion says a lot about their run game.

tha Freak

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Stuff the Gators, learned to hate them when I lived in Tallahassee. Been to Doak stadium for a Noles/Gators game. Great college town and atmosphere at the game. Go Noles.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stuff the Gators, learned to hate them when I lived in Tallahassee. Been to Doak stadium for a Noles/Gators game. Great college town and atmosphere at the game. Go Noles.
I think both teams suck. and glad neither are that good.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Noles are back baby. We’ll be top 10 next year.
I feel like FSU fans have been saying that every year since Jimbo ran away.

FSU, Notre Dame and USC fans always thing "this will be the year"

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
What 2013 wasn’t that long ago, No 1. Who do you go for??
I follow Stanford, but we know we are not any good. and now with the school refusing to take in grad transfers its going to be even harder to make bowls, It was already hard enough with the academic requirements to get elite players.

Back