NCAA 2022 - NCAA - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

******* awful choke by Oregon
At least UCF seem to be taking care of the roadkill USF.
Well done Michigan… thought they’d get rolled by OSU but were ultra impressive

Last edited:

Daytona Beach where I lived for a year was a gators mad town as well, but I decided on UCF as I spent some time in Orlando as well. Have affinity for Washington and Oregon too strangely as they’re massive rivals.
Husky Stadium can be a great game day experience if you have or know someone who has a boat on Lake Washington. :thumbsu:
But if you have vertigo, some of those higher seats can be scary. :oops:

Pac12 has moved away from sending X placed team to X placed bowl. its just bowls get to pick and send invites to who they would like.

most projections have Washington State going to LA, with Oregon State doing the Sun Bowl
Kind of miss the romance of the Big Ten champ going from the frigid midwest to balmy SoCal to play the Pac8 or 10 champ in the Rose Bowl. :)

Now its the Big 10 with 14, soon to be 16 schools. And the two new ones being the most storied of the Pac's, UCLA and USC.

Of course, the BCS or whatever they are calling it, still has the controversies. That's not changed. It's just gotten so huge money-wise.

Kind of miss the romance of the Big Ten champ going from the frigid midwest to balmy SoCal to play the Pac8 or 10 champ in the Rose Bowl. :)

Now its the Big 10 with 14, soon to be 16 schools. And the two new ones being the most storied of the Pac's, UCLA and USC.

Of course, the BCS or whatever they are calling it, still has the controversies. That's not changed. It's just gotten so huge money-wise.
If the Big10 and/or the Pac12 champs are not in the playoffs and the Rose Bowl isnt a playoff semi they still play there. This year if USC win nextweek it looks like it will be the 2nd best from both, Oregon or Utah Vs Ohio State.

If the Big10 and/or the Pac12 champs are not in the playoffs and the Rose Bowl isnt a playoff semi they still play there. This year if USC win nextweek it looks like it will be the 2nd best from both, Oregon or Utah Vs Ohio State.
Yeah, but it ain't same. You never lost and went to the RB :D I mean, Alabama and Notre Dame in the Rose Bowl, :think: just not the same.

69 was my first, the Juice vs Jack Tatum and Jim Otis(my guy) :thumbsu:

Pretty much this. Defense gave up those big plays. UM was expected to have the pass game, but they had the well drawn plays.
Commisserations.

Holding OSU to 3points in the second half is crazy to think but when you look at our second halves this year, we are absolutely lights out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commisserations.

Holding OSU to 3points in the second half is crazy to think but when you look at our second halves this year, we are absolutely lights out.
The Bucks' staff got outcoached on offense. Couldn't get get the run going well, couldn't score in the red zone. The line didn't seem up and about early on.

Meanwhile, UM exposed the brittleness of the OSU's defense. At the beginning of the season, I thought they were suspect.

Day has lost two in a row, he'll be under extreme pressure. If there are any skeletons or weaknesses behind the doors, he might be gone. Otherwise, they'll give him another year.

David Shaw steps down from HC at Stanford.

I guess thats it for him as a HC, had chances to go to the NFL but was always so passionate about CFB and critical of coaches who used College as a stepping stone.

the a vocal section of the fanbase had turned on him with the losses and unable to cover injuries. while having top 25 recruiting classes. It wont be any easier for whoever is next unless Stanford changes its mind on grad transfers.

Husky Stadium can be a great game day experience if you have or know someone who has a boat on Lake Washington. :thumbsu:
But if you have vertigo, some of those higher seats can be scary. :oops:
The setting on Puget sound is spectacular. I quite like the stadium and atmosphere but you’re right about that main stand, it sits almost vertical.
I’d have like to have gone when it was full, would have been awesome

Drove on Daytona Beach during Spring Break years ago. Great town.
It’s amazing that the motor race was actually on the beach on sand once upon a time.
The bike weeks and spring breaks were wild wild times for a bloke in his mid 20s bumming working in the youth hostel in the day

HAHAHAHAHA

Wolverines running riot. Having their way with OSU in the 4th quarter.

How great is it to see the cocky Buckeyes fans eating shiit as their team gets pumped at home by Michigan?

Fantastic.

Yeah that was a bit of a downer from up in the stands :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back