North Carolina @ Miami 7AM WatchESPN
James Madison @ Arkansas State 10AM NFL Network
Clemson @ Boston College 10:30AM WatchESPN
South Carolina @ Kentucky 10:30AM SEC Network
Kansas State @ Iowa State 10:30AM ESPNU
Florida State @ NC State 11AM ACC Network
Oregon State @ Stanford 2PM WatchESPN

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Inlcuded with a residental Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network avaliable on Youtube and 7Plus
  • NFL Network included in the free tier of Gamepass, also streaming on WatchESPN

Oregon State have 8INT's in the last 2 weeks, the cure was naturally playing us.

we didnt play good enough to even be close. Winning the game might of given me false hope of getting a 3rd win this season.

EJ Smith going down a few weeks ago killed our run game, but the OL has never been this bad. McKee has no time to get it to Wilson or Higgins. all 3 are NFL players, about the only good players we have left right now. but play calling on both sides of the ball is disgusting.

Could've gone for 2 for the 3 point lead.
not worth a fumble or INT. other than tonight Beavers have been bad at turnovers. We might be one of the only teams who are worse. I think we are now -12 in turnover differential.

not worth a fumble or INT. other than tonight Beavers have been bad at turnovers. We might be one of the only teams who are worse. I think we are now -12 in turnover differential.
I suppose with only 13 seconds left a field goal shot for the win was a very slim chance anyway.

looks like 4K was the only cap on the schedule so i get to have that game on my hard drive for the rest of time. it will be like a 25gb download.

Doubt i will ever watch it again, but i still download all the stanford games that i can.

It was a game neither team played well enough to win, both teams had some brutal drive killing drops and breakdowns.
I dont think that the team overall can get much worse than this season, but i dont like the QB room once McKee goes to the NFL next year. Not sure he will be a top 10 pick now since the OL gives him no time and even the 2 NFL quality WR's he has keep dropping catches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back