Coastal Carolina @ Marshall 10AM NFL Network
Michigan State @ Michigan 10:30AM WatchESPN
Ole Miss @ Texas A&M 10:30AM SEC Network
Arizona State @ Colorado 10:30AM ESPNU
Baylor @ Texas Tech 10:30AM WatchESPN
Pittsburgh @ North Carolina 11AM ACC Network
Stanford @ UCLA 1:30PM WatchESPN [ESPN Kayo after Baseball ~2PM]

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Inlcuded with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network avaliable on Youtube and 7Plus
  • NFL Network included in the free tier of Gamepass, also streaming on WatchESPN

No coverage

Friday, October 28
Washington State @ Utah 1PM FS1

Sunday, October 31

Ohio State @ Penn State 3AM FOX
Oklahoma @ Iowa State 3AM FS1
Rutgers @ Minnesota 5:30AM BTN
Florida @ Georgia 6:30AM CBS
Oregon @ Cal 6:30AM FS1
Oklahoma State @ Kansas State 6:30AM FOX
Temple @ Navy 6:30AM CBSSN
Colorado State @ Boise State 10AM FS1
San Deigo State @ Fresno State 1:30PM FS1
Nevada @ San Jose State 1:30PM CBSSN

Florida this week. I'll just leave Kirby's half-time speech from the game last year.

"I still remember, like yesterday, walking out this b*tch at the half. The look and the feeling I had, looking at Tyson, looking at Stokes, looking at those guys…You know what guys? This is our f*ckin year, this is our f*ckin year and we do it by how we play. It’s zero to f*ckin zero and you make ‘em never want to play again. All that sh*t they’re talking - I love it Jamaree – you didn’t say sh*t. You don’t say sh*t to ‘em, you just laugh and point at the scoreboard. Let me get a picture JD, point at the f*ckin scoreboard. DON’T SAY SH*T to their undisciplined a$$. Because we are, WE ARE DISCIPLINED! And our asses are gonna kick the f*ckin sh*t out of ‘em, physically! Physically I want to break ‘em, I’m talkin’ bout f*ckin break these b*tches on defense and offense."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got to see the highlights of our game since I am resigned to the fact that the place I usually download the games from isn't putting ours up.

It seemed pretty dang comfortable other than the 3rd quarter. 3 turnovers didn't help but the first interception was a magnificent bit of play by the swamp lizard defender. We should really have won by more than 3 TDs.

The more the season goes on the more I am desperate for Seattle to draft Darnell Washington. Big as * and the exact kind of TE we love. Excellent blocking in the run game and a huge threat in the passing game. I just wish we got to see more of it in the last couple of years.

Finally got to see the highlights of our game since I am resigned to the fact that the place I usually download the games from isn't putting ours up.
TYT? because i noticed in the schedule this week only 2 cappers were listed and not many games listed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back