2022 New Music

Remove this Banner Ad

This is beautiful from one of the most important producers of the last... 15 years, and if you disagree you're wrong.

Last edited:
Orville Peck. Really special voice. Love the reference to Elvis from 2:25 to 2:42. Easy to understand once you hear his voice.

Heard 2/3 of the new RHCP song on the radio when I got in the car yesterday. Ended up changing the station out of embarrassment for them.

I've been enjoying this album, Wilderness of Mirrors by The Black Angels.

black-angels-wilderness-of-mirrors.jpg

some indie pop from across the ditch, The Beths - Expert in a Dying Field
a great band that keeps churning out catchy tunes. this album doesn't disappoint.

my favourite track for now

This has become one of my favourite albums of the year. Very catchy. And the accent is a fun little bonus (NZers are so cute).

some indie pop from across the ditch, The Beths - Expert in a Dying Field
a great band that keeps churning out catchy tunes. this album doesn't disappoint.

my favourite track for now

I've got this album on my "to get" list. I'm with you, I love catchy tunes and a good hook.

I live in the past with most of my music, so I'm pleased with myself in taking an interest in something current.

This song ticks all the boxes for me. Cool video too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My album of the year. KB's sixth full length release just could be their best yet. Incredible record.

not as heavy or intense as their last album. it’s got more of a psychedelic vibe to it. the songs are more spacious and meandering.

I feel like I’ll appreciate it better after a few more listens, which it’s definitely going to get.

Still soaking it in, but very much a fan of the new Alvvays album. Hadn't heard much (maybe any) of their stuff before so went in without much to go on other than one or two of the singles but so far so good.

Still soaking it in, but very much a fan of the new Alvvays album. Hadn't heard much (maybe any) of their stuff before so went in without much to go on other than one or two of the singles but so far so good.

I gave this quite a few listens cause it’s a genre I enjoy and it came with a tonne of hype but I just couldn’t find the magic.
It’s good but there’s nothing outstanding that really grabs me or makes me want to go back to it.

The new album is very good. I quite liked their recent, more experimental stuff, but it's nice to go back to straightforward indie pop sounds.

Love the experimental elements they sprinkle in their music.

This album is probably their straightest sounding album so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back