NFL 2022 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Philadelphia

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely get the 'easiest road to a Superbowl' comments but conversely, we've been the best team in the NFC throughout the season.

It's not like we're lucking our way through, we've been the best. It's unfortunate what happened yesterday with Purdy but I don't think that should take away from how good this team is and has been.

Yep, for sure man. All you can do is beat whats in front of you. Clearly the best way to find out how good the Eagles are is the big game now.
Couple of other teams had an easy road too back in '17 when all they had to do was knock off journeyman BDN...

Nothing is easy when you get to this point. Yes, you can get some breaks but teams still need to capitalise on them.

For sure, I'm not taking anything away from you guys sorry. I just liked that quote that one year there could be 3 or 4 teams equally as good and you might bow out early, yet this year there's just nobody on that level, which is just pure luck, but you shouldn't have to apologize for that at all, it's the way it all is.

Are there three to four teams in a conference that set the all time rushing scores record and have the most sacks in 40 years in most seasons?

To some degree I think peoples perception is based upon the fact that how we're getting things done isn't how we've been taught to believe good football looks like in this era.

This is a team with arguably the best offensive and defensive line in the league in the one year. How often does that happen?

I used to be a strong believer in not hitting women and doing everything to avoid doing so - and in most instances I still do that but I wont hesitate now if I am being attacked by a woman physically. Grab her hands once and if she continues down she goes

Or I do

Those type of accounts will be busy with making up more Rodgers BS so i guess this offseason wont be too bad. other than everyone buying every word they say about Rodgers because people love to have him and will believe anything that someone tweets out.

look at last week with Gronk's take on Rodgers because of accounts like that.
I don't really get the Rodgers hate tbh

Bloke is his own person, albeit an overly confident guy (can't blame him based on his achievements) who thinks for himself and isn't afraid of speaking his own mind

Unfortunately those are traits people don't like.

Still wish the Packers let him go to the 49ers for a few first rounders a couple of years back.

Warrior-like from Purdy to go back in with that injury, I hope it ends any of the mind-numbing bullshit about whether he should’ve stayed in the game.

9ers might as well keep all 3 while they’re all so affordable, clearly they need them.

This game kind of reminded me of the body bag game way back when : Body Bag Game - Wikipedia

It had me wondering why the 49ers didn't have a non-QB player prepared to act as a 3rd stringer should a s**t show happen like what did in the NFCCG. I know they tried a play with CMac, but beyond that, they were dead in the water with no passing game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see no reason to ever question what someone claims on tiktok

I wish you'd stand up for Fred's wife like you do Brittany Mahomes. Be consistent for once in your life oh protector of women.

I wish you'd stand up for Fred's wife like you do Brittany Mahomes. Be consistent for once in your life

I don't seek her murder, death or otherwise harm.

If she was assaulted as she claims, she should file a police report, and it should be investigated. If it occured they should be banned, and otherwise held accountable.

I wish you'd stand up for Fred's wife like you do Brittany Mahomes. Be consistent for once in your life oh protector of women.

You went back to edit that last bit in after I'd responded, what a coward move.

Last edited:
You went back to edit that last bit in after I'd responded, what a coward move.

Sigh, check the timestamps, I cant edit after 5 mins without it showing up as edited. Your reply is six minutes after mine. I had edited before you hit send. Oh stupid campaigner. ;)

Sigh, check the timestamps, I cant edit after 5 mins without it showing up as edited. Your reply is six minutes after mine. I had edited before you hit send. Oh stupid campaigner. ;)

Counter factual: you're salty as s**t that your oj telling Mahomes how to murder his wife joke didn't get you the props you wanted and you chose the sneakiest way to address it weeks later rather than going up front.

Counter factual: you're salty as s**t that your oj telling Mahomes how to murder his wife joke didn't get you the props you wanted and you chose the sneakiest way to address it weeks later rather than going up front.

lol, nice story. Great imagination you have.

Back