NFL 2022 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Weekend Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville at :nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York Giants at :nfleagles: (1) Philadlephia

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbengals: (3) Cincinnati at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys: (5) Dallas at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

What a final play as a Cowboy for Zeke.
We are run by a Bafoon in Jerry Jones and he is not widely regarded for making smart choices.

Keeping Pollard and ******* off Elliot is a no brainer especially with our Cap and there is no dead money involved or cap hit either.

In saying this I expect JJ to extend him or some s**t ! 🤪

Close to the fake punt play by the colts. Not sure on the logic as Zeke as the center....
Kellen Moore is the dead beat calling this s**t. 😡

Please someone take him as a HC and out of Dallas.

The McDermott-Allen Bills have never beaten a team higher than the 5 seed in the playoffs.

Was curious about the Bills' playoff results over the last few years and decided to look into it:

2020: Beat the 7-seed Colts and 5-seed Ravens

2021: Beat the 6-seed Patriots

2022: Beat the 7-seed Dolphins

Obviously the Chiefs games from last year was a hell of a shootout, but I was very surprised to find this. With how good the Bills have been I figured at least one of these would be against a division winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are run by a Bafoon in Jerry Jones and he is not widely regarded for making smart choices.

Keeping Pollard and ******* off Elliot is a no brainer especially with our Cap and there is no dead money involved or cap hit either.

In saying this I expect JJ to extend him or some s**t ! 🤪

Read he has interviewed at Denver and Arizona with Indi to come.

Their offence leaves a bit to be desired outside of Allen and Diggs, but yes their D is talented on every level

They lack a dynamic pass rusher on the outside imo. Epenesa. Rousseau and Basham are alright as youngsters but they are all a bit plodderish

And boy, did Tre White look like he fell off a cliff this year coming back from the knee injury :(

They lack a dynamic pass rusher on the outside imo. Epenesa. Rousseau and Basham are alright as youngsters but they are all a bit plodderish

And boy, did Tre White look like he fell off a cliff this year coming back from the knee injury :(
Yeah I do see what you're saying.

They've always been like an 8/10 defence for me. They have been missing a true game changing super star

Not often you see a rematch of a championship game in the same building from the previous year.
Ravens @ Pats 2011-2012 last time it happened?

Ravens receiver (forget the name) dropped the game winning TD in 2011 before Cundiff missed from the goal square (LOAT kissed on the dick again), before Ravens stomped them the next year.

Unfortunately think the Chiefs are due this time.

Cannot get a bigger conference game than Eagles-Cowboys. Plus all the s**t-posting on here by fans of the two teams.
I've said this before but this board peaked down the stretch of 2014 when the Cowboys and Eagles were vying for the NFC East crown. It was weeks on end of s**t fights. Unreal laughs. Eagles were being led by Mark Sanchez as well

Would have been elite, but go 9ers.

Back