NFL 2022 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Weekend Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville at :nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York Giants at :nfleagles: (1) Philadlephia

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbengals: (3) Cincinnati at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys: (5) Dallas at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I've said this before but this board peaked down the stretch of 2014 when the Cowboys and Eagles were vying for the NFC East crown. It was weeks on end of s**t fights. Unreal laughs. Eagles were being led by Mark Sanchez as well

Would have been elite, but go 9ers.

The Chip Kelly days were the greatest on here. The infighting was amazing.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I've said this before but this board peaked down the stretch of 2014 when the Cowboys and Eagles were vying for the NFC East crown. It was weeks on end of s**t fights. Unreal laughs. Eagles were being led by Mark Sanchez as well

Would have been elite, but go 9ers.

I believe my most shameful moment on BF came during this stretch, where I said something real ******* horrible to someone, refused to apologise, and then didn't quite think about what a jerk I'd been until the next season when it was too late to say sorry.

That person is still on this board - if you know who you are, I still think about it sometimes and feel shitty about it.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I believe my most shameful moment on BF came during this stretch, where I said something real ******* horrible to someone, refused to apologise, and then didn't quite think about what a jerk I'd been until the next season when it was too late to say sorry.

That person is still on this board - if you know who you are, I still think about it sometimes and feel shitty about it.
It's ok I accept your apology

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I think I was thinking about the time Mt. nobbyiscool erupted on GG over the Encouragement Award.

No regrets over that hey :(

Lol. I forgot about that.

As I've said in more recent years, I don't have a problem with the EA when it's used in a light hearted manner and awarded to someone who made an obvious bonehead of themselves. I even accepted one after claiming that Christian Kirk was a rookie when he was in his third year!

I just didn't like when it was being handed out to bully people over opinions (not fact.)

Lol. I forgot about that.

As I've said in more recent years, I don't have a problem with the EA when it's used in a light hearted manner and awarded to someone who made an obvious bonehead of themselves. I even accepted one after claiming that Christian Kirk was a rookie when he was in his third year!

I just didn't like when it was being handed out to bully people over opinions (not fact.)

It basically turned into ChockNorris and Hench getting nominated every week at one point.

I didn't know about the rule about the clock keeps running under 2 minutes, when the receiver goes out of bounds being tackled backwards. Helped the niners by giving the cowboys less time.

I recall a few years ago that under 5 minutes you can't keep the clock running on offensive penalties, but it allowed Vrabel to deliberately false start against the Patriots with over 5 mins left.

Is there a link to list of rules that differ depending on the time left?

He had at least 3 or 4 throws today where he had to put 100% of what he had into it just to throw a 10-15 yd pass...

Yes there was a W...but I think I speak for fans willing to move on from Jimmy G that today showed why they want more of a physical specimen like Lance at QB.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2006
TigerNova another EA fav.

Oh, god. I forgot him! I think I put him on block pretty early in that Hayne season.

I hadn’t intended to name the person, but the post had long since been deleted (one of the few that GG.exe deleted as mod), so you can’t find it anyway.

Chism, you’re a much bigger person than me for getting over it and being cool with me without an apology.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I didn't know about the rule about the clock keeps running under 2 minutes, when the receiver goes out of bounds being tackled backwards. Helped the niners by giving the cowboys less time.

I recall a few years ago that under 5 minutes you can't keep the clock running on offensive penalties, but it allowed Vrabel to deliberately false start against the Patriots with over 5 mins left.

Is there a link to list of rules that differ depending on the time left?
The clock stops anytime a play ends out of bounds under 5 mins. but the player has to be moving forward to get the clock to stop.
Under 2 mins a penalty with a running clock has a 10sec run off, but if a team keeps committing penalties inside of 5 mins like the Titans with Vrable its a unsportsmanlike like foul against a team on the 2nd penalty without a play run. which is awarded against the coach and can be used for an ejection and the 2nd unsportsmanlike.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
It basically turned into ChockNorris and Hench getting nominated every week at one point.
Because they didnt understand the board and made no attempt to understand the banter. along with having takes so bad they can just about make you question if they were trolling.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

He's like a young Brady.

Last years playoff run was so average and overrated asf.

Respect for his performance today but still, it's hard to lose when your team is playing like that.

The reddit nerds saying this makes him a better QB than Allen make me shiver

He's like a young Brady.

Last years playoff run was so average and overrated asf.

Respect for his performance today but still, it's hard to lose when your team is playing like that.

The reddit nerds saying this makes him a better QB than Allen make me shiver

100%

Back