NFL 2022 - NFL Draft - Live Discussion

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
He was a monster for Clemson in those NCG years. but then his body gave up and broke down. Jags should look at him he had great connection with Lawrance.
Bigger problem is the congenital spine condition that is probably the reason why he just "wants one chance" - sounds like NFL team doctors wouldn't sign off on him

Not sure why they are rating Ringo so highly but at this point in time I would be stoked with Bryce Young.

Head up their ass for any mock that doesn't have 2 QBs in the top 5 at least imo. Wouldnt be surprised if Stroud and Young went 1 & 2 at this stage.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford

Damn. that dude isnt even expectign the Raiders to make the playoffs.
Also LOL @ Spencer Rattler being a 1st round QB.

These early mocks are always dumb because of how safe they are just picking names from big P5 schools

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Can't wait for Friday.

Best day of the offseason

its the worlds greatest non event, you know who you are playing already, who cares which order or on what day. genuinely dont know why people find it interesting

its the worlds greatest non event, you know who you are playing already, who cares which order or on what day. genuinely dont know why people find it interesting

Agreed- especially as I am on the other side of the world and won't be attending any games.

Josh Rosen 2.0 .... this will work out great im sure

"It shouldn't have taken this long," Ridder told GM Terry Fontenot when the Falcons brass called him to tell him he was being drafted. "They done [expletive] up. I ain't even gonna lie."

Sign me up

3PugjA66hlL7yI_dXE-RLP5PV-OvYfLlxQIT9ekyPDveMwGN5BYzD03uZtg4Go6iY9LwyKEVPcbgyg=s800-nd-v1

We have 2 first rounders so if Bryce Young has another great season I could see us trying to move up to get him if we have to. Also, Kelee Ringo in the top 10 shows me this bloke doesn't watch Georgia. Our CBs got torched all season against pretty average WRs and none of them would be deserving of a first round pick.

Back