They have plenty of picks to trade back into the first round if they want to do that too, could be a trade back team with the #4 pick also, get an extra pick and someone like Linderbaum , come away with a WR, DE and C in the top 32. Would be a nice haul.
Not saying hes not, I just dont see it, Saleh will want a DE if they go defense given how weak their pass rush is I reckon
My dream for panthers would’ve trade back to get 2 of eagles 1st round picks and take OT like cross and then grab linderbaum
1. Jacksonville Jaguars — Ikem Ekwonu, OT, NC State
2. Detroit Lions — Aidan Hutchinson, edge, Michigan
3. Houston Texans — Kayvon Thibodeaux, edge, Oregon
4. New York Jets — Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU
5. New York Giants — Evan Neal, OT, Alabama
6. Carolina Panthers — Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State
7. New York Giants (from Chicago) — Kyle Hamilton, DS, Notre Dame
8. Atlanta Falcons — David Ojabo, edge, Michigan
9. Denver Broncos — Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
10. New York Jets (from Seattle) — Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
11. Washington Football Team — Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
12. Minnesota Vikings — Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati
Good in theory but given the narrative of this draft seems to be that its "a decent draft with no top end", it could turn out to be difficult to trade backIf Jacksonville going tackle why not trade down with jets or giants and grab one there. Both those teams could use one of 2 premier de’s.
Dont make them over pay maybe their 1st and a 2nd to move up to1.
Good in theory but given the narrative of this draft seems to be that its "a decent draft with no top end", it could turn out to be difficult to trade back
It’s too early to know anything, but I’ve heard rumblings that the Jets prefer to trade this pick if they can. And while they could use it to bring back a player (like, maybe a No. 1 receiver), I think it’s more likely they trade down and see if they can pick up an extra No. 1 pick for next year. If the quarterbacks start to fall – as many predict they will – teams will start to hyperventilate and will start offering a lot to move up (like the Bears did with the Giants last year), so Douglas could take advantage.
Could get a nice package from a QB desperate team at #10
Yeah that be nice for Jets trade down like 10 spots and still get a good receiver like Drake London for Zach.
A 6'5 receiver would do wonders for Zach especially when his under pressure and can just throw it up to go get it.
I think the Jets should skip receiver and make a trade for Calvin Ridley assuming he checks out mental health wise.
Something like Corey Davis (former Titans player who had his best season under Arthur Smith) and Carolina's 2nd for Ridley and Atlanta's 5th.
Is Ridley going to want to the Jets thou ?
And are the Jets and their losing going to be good for Ridley's Mental Health ?