• Jags Vs Raiders, Aug 5 [HoF Game NBC]
  • Bears @ Seattle, Aug 18 [ESPN]
  • Ravens @ Cardinals, Aug 22 [FOX]
  • Falcons @ Jets, Aug 23 [ESPN]
  • 9ers @ Texans, Aug 26 [Amazon]
  • Lions @ Steelers, Aug 29 [CBS]

FSmLHnwWAAAAJ7r
Well bugger me!
Who would have thought that the Packers play the Lions prior to the playoffs?
Death, taxes, NFL rigged schedule, Lions winning one of their 2 for the season, and the Packers fielding their 3rd stringers.

Well bugger me!
Who would have thought that the Packers play the Lions prior to the playoffs?
Death, taxes, NFL rigged schedule, Lions winning one of their 2 for the season, and the Packers fielding their 3rd stringers.
How many games do you really think the Lions will win this season?

Who's roster is better, the Lions or the Jets?

Its a shame they aren't in the same division would be a great match up to see where they stand. I expect the Lions to have the better record coz they play in the far easier division and conference, but Jets (hopefully this time) are on the right path also.

Zach Wilson has zero excuses, must see a decent amount of improvement this year or hes not going to make it. The Jets have given him plenty.

Well thats why. Lions can finish 2nd in the North and the NFC overall has less WC contenders

I expect the Vikings to finish second and Lions third, Vikings roster has a lot more established players. If Lions finish second in the division it will be massive success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the Lions to make playoffs, they need Swift to play a full 17 games, and get 18-2000yds run/rec, and 15 TDs, so massive breakout year.

I think hes capable, but don't think it'll happen

Even if the D is good, they need 3-4 TDs per game to win

Difficult to say at this stage. They will give a better indication after the first 3 or four games.
History is against them and even the mention of playoffs is premature at the least.
Liking how the Lions are piling on the points but they are equally as poor defensively.
Now sitting 1-3. In for maybe a few more wins but no chance for playoffs.
Swift is a massive loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back