LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 12/9: Tampa Bay at Dallas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 13/9 : Denver at Seattle

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 19/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:

McCarthy would be amazing haha.

He'd be the one Id bet on tbh. Rhule should be fav but Panthers first three weeks are all winnable games which could buy him time if we start 3-0, Cowboys have expectations and a banged up roster. You know Jerry is just dying to hand over the reigns to Kellen Moore.

Dropped for an even worse OL though - Tyre Phillips is terrible

Giants still over the cap (or at least they were before the Martinez release) so I think it had more to do with that than preferring one over the other

Jacksonville v Washington. The very definition of a cripple fight

Give me the Jags and Commanders over the Seahawks, Panthers, Bears any day. Those teams have a ton of pieces with potential. One of these teams is a decent playoff team by next season if healthy.

Its going to feel strange not having Joe and Troy on MNF and not calling the the A game for Fox.

and Al Michaels gone for good on SNF, but Tirico is back calling games so thats going to be cool.

Do you mean amazing? Troy calling half a dozen packers games a year was the single most frustrating part of the experience. He simply cannot hide his biases. Buck played along to keep his job. I love that there was finally some booth changes and not to hear Troy's voice every week on SNF is a godsend.

Give me the Jags and Commanders over the Seahawks, Panthers, Bears any day. Those teams have a ton of pieces with potential. One of these teams is a decent playoff team by next season if healthy.
I do like Jags long term potential over long term Washington

I get the feeling Riverboat Ron could be under the gun if there isn't signs

I do like Jags long term potential over long term Washington

I get the feeling Riverboat Ron could be under the gun if there isn't signs

As for the Commanders, they really need to find a run game and a way to score 25 pts or its danger signs.

Young, Sweat, Allen, Curl, McCain, Fuller - great defensive pieces there but can't win if you can't score.

Cut a solid veteran to ONLY save $200k in cap space.

Like seriously, I thought Gettleman was dumb for signing this guy up for a big contract but now cutting him to save such a tiny amount….

I guess it doesn’t mean that they have to pay him, so they are saving actual money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cut a solid veteran

Solid? One of the worst pass coverage linebackers going round. Im not sure there is actually anything he does well other than rack up tackles in fantasy coz QBs pick on him constantly.

Solid? One of the worst pass coverage linebackers going round. Im not sure there is actually anything he does well other than rack up tackles in fantasy coz QBs pick on him constantly.
I have to agree. I love Blake going back to Stanford. He was a tackle machine in green bay, but would always wait till the player was close to the line to gain before making the takle. almost never stopped players for min gain if he was first contact.

Martinez contract still better than the Kenny Golladay one, gotta feel sorry for Schoen having to come in and clean up that mess, Giants roster is awful, absolutely insane that they are over the cap with a QB on a rookie contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back