MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14 @ 12:20 PM
Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco LIVE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15 @ 11:15 PM
Washington at Philadelphia LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Baltimore, Cincinnati, New England, New York Jets

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 11/11: Atlanta at Carolina
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 1.30 AM ON 14/11: Seattle vs Tampa Bay (at Munich)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 14/11: Minnesota at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 14/11: Cleveland at Miami

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 14/11: Jacksonville at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 14/11: Dallas at Green Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 14/11: Arizona at Los Angeles Rams
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 14/11: Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 15/11: Washington at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 14/11: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I think he gets his tackles when he falls down next to them.

Been obvious he shows at most 3x a year—other than that he is a complete non factor.

Well thats it im convinced now that you showed a tweet from the great Greg Brinda. All those 26 likes are hard to argue with.

Turnover differential is one of (if not) the best indicators to who the best teams are every single season. Acting like its just luck is just dumb.

I never actually said it was 'just luck' champion, but if you do some research you would learn a bit about the game, to simply dismiss someone saying that turnover differentials are purely based on skill and how good a team is, is just dumb. The MNF game is a perfect example, a 4-1 fumble recovery rate is unlucky, as it would usually be 50/50 for the most part over the course of a season.

Have a read of these mate and maybe do a little more digging, it's quite interesting and commonly considered in gambling and analytics across the league, maybe you could learn something.

Last edited:

8 of his 11 wins in the first year were against teams with losing records.

1 of the 3 remaining wins was against team playing its jv (Pittspuke)

As I said at time—beneficiary of a once every 30 years patsy schedule

Time before was Belichokes only winning season in 1994.

Another L closer to liberation this Sunday

I never actually said it was 'just luck' champion, but if you do some research you would learn a bit about the game, to simply dismiss someone saying that turnover differentials are purely based on skill and how good a team is, is just dumb. The MNF game is a perfect example, a 4-1 fumble recovery rate is unlucky, as it would usually be 50/50 for the most part over the course of a season.

Have a read of these mate and maybe do a little more digging, it's quite interesting and commonly considered in gambling and analytics across the league, maybe you could learn something.

That is interesting, thanks for the articles, I always thought fumbles recoveries would favour the defense heavily, guess not.

No because so many of them happen behind the LOS and the offense therefore has an inherent numbers advantage

See I would have thought that would heavily favour defense since they are facing the football while the oline cant see the football and are ahead of the QB.

That is interesting, thanks for the articles, I always thought fumbles recoveries would favour the defense heavily, guess not.

Mm yeah, I mean you can theorize about it in a few different ways, but we've all seen how chaotic it is when there's a loose ball on the ground and there's 5 different blokes trying to jump on top of it. It's so random lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back