NFL 2022 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles are the least enjoyable 9-1 team to watch for their own fans ever-
It feel thats just Eagles fans, they are as pessimistic about the team doesnt matter if they are 9-1 or 1-9

Dammit. I was in the pooper for that PAT, did we block it or did they miss it?

The Eagles are the least enjoyable 9-1 team to watch for their own fans ever
I feel like the coaches are not doing a good job at the moment. Why are they not focusing on fumbles when they have fumbled so much the past 2 games? I mean we don't know what happens behind closed doors, but it doesn't seem like AJ Brown has been told to make sure he has good control of the ball, even after the fumble last week that could have lost the game

Dammit. I was in the pooper for that PAT, did we block it or did they miss it?
missed. wind in that endzone must be strong, Eagles also missed one at that end in the 1st. both missed right

The Eagles are the least enjoyable 9-1 team to watch for their own fans ever

I’m much more optimistic than you, I think if we compare the first 4 weeks to the last 6, we’ve got a big offensive weapon that we’re not really using for fear of injury.

Come January Hurts is the power back again and I think it spreads defences more.

I’m much more optimistic than you, I think if we compare the first 4 weeks to the last 6, we’ve got a big offensive weapon that we’re not really using for fear of injury.

Come January Hurts is the power back again and I think it spreads defences more.
What do you mean? Hurts has ran for 120 yds so far this game

You think we're not using Hurts as a runner?

You high?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Rodgers benched for Love? And we're now seeing Love>Rodgers period like we saw when Rodgers overtake Favre? Or was it simply an injury?
injury, looks like ribs

The 363 yards that the Packers gave up against the Eagles doesn't even put them in the top 15 of all time, but is the teams' 2nd worst performance of all time (worst 406 yards against the Bears in 1955).

It is also the 2nd best performance by the Eagles, the best being 376 yards against Washington in 1948.

In recent times (the last few years) 376 yards rushing is also second (to the Ravens (404 yards vs the Bengals in the final round of the 2020 season))

Alright guys, let's start a go fund me for drd23 and a new keyboard.

😂

My reaction when I saw the notification on my phone at work was pretty much "because of course we did"

We blew enough big leads earlier in the season so its not that surprising it happened again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back