less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
WTF is with Game Pass not having overtime in the full game replay? Pathetic again - 17pts up in the third. Had the ball with a minute left and with the lead. Defence really bad today IMO. Missed LVE but that’s no excuse given the lead the team had. Green Bay (choked a large lead). Colts (struggled with them until they rolled over). Texans (felt like a loss). Jags (another collapse). ******* useless.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Have just seen the final play of the Raiders/Patriots.

That worse than any Raiders * up ive seen.

My god.
in terms of a game where the scores were tied. I have never seen anything like that. Sure there have been plays close to that when teams were down and needed to score.

the fact it was going to OT just makes it so much dumber.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
What are the odds on Myers being gainfully employed come monday?
If anyone ever deserved to be fired in the locker room after a loss its him.

Or just dont tell him like the Jets did with that player on hard knocks and let him find out when his fob doesnt open any doors tomorrow.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
WTF is with Game Pass not having overtime in the full game replay? Pathetic again - 17pts up in the third. Had the ball with a minute left and with the lead. Defence really bad today IM
O. Missed LVE but that’s no excuse given the lead the team had. Green Bay (choked a large lead). Colts (struggled with them until they rolled over). Texans (felt like a loss). Jags (another collapse). ******* useless.

Kayo is your friend.

BTW - The Lions are now effectively a 50/50 chance of making the playoffs - there is still a chance they will pull defeat from the jaws of victory, but I'd rather be in the Lions position than the Giants or Commanders

BTW - The Lions are now effectively a 50/50 chance of making the playoffs - there is still a chance they will pull defeat from the jaws of victory, but I'd rather be in the Lions position than the Giants or Commanders
Dorsey

I fully expected the Raiders to still stuff it up when running to the end zone
I was waiting for a flag for some numbskull blocking someone in the back 30 yards off the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also - lol Cowboys and LOLLL Patriots.
1 minute to go, catch in the middle of the field and non timeouts. And then THAT. Holy moly hahahahahaha.

As I've been saying as a Dallas fan it's not a matter of if we lose, it's just when. Dad and his 3 interceptions great job Dallas signing this crab to a multi million dollar deal. He is the ultimate tease and we are never winning with Dak.

Zach Wilson completed 18 of 35 passes for 317 yards and two touchdowns -- the second-highest yardage total in his career.

He averaged 14.5 air yards on his completions, the highest for any quarterback with 15-plus completions in a game since Russell Wilson in 2012, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

He was better than what he was but then still made glaring errors in the cutch now I'm not sure if that's on the HC or that's on Wilson. Still feel they keep him next year and basically say "show us something, forget this year it's been bad". The ad thing is I feel wherever Wilson ends up he'll do well as he has the talent, perhaps not the coaching in terms of knowing when to take risks.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
He was better than what he was but then still made glaring errors in the cutch now I'm not sure if that's on the HC or that's on Wilson. Still feel they keep him next year and basically say "show us something, forget this year it's been bad". The ad thing is I feel wherever Wilson ends up he'll do well as he has the talent, perhaps not the coaching in terms of knowing when to take risks.
Josh Allen struggled for a couple years before he took his leap. Some QBs take time to develop (better coaches too). Way too early to write off guys like Mac Jones, Justin Fields, Zach Wilson, Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, etc. Every team wants a Mahomes or Herbert that defies the norm and puts up all-worls numbers etc. But it's not the norm. Even Lawrence is slowly getting there.

Josh Allen struggled for a couple years before he took his leap. Some QBs take time to develop (better coaches too). Way too early to write off guys like Mac Jones, Justin Fields, Zach Wilson, Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, etc. Every team wants a Mahomes or Herbert that defies the norm and puts up all-worls numbers etc. But it's not the norm. Even Lawrence is slowly getting there.

100% needs the right team/coaching around him though it's why I'd be looking at the HC and offensive coordinators before the QB lot easier to change them too! Lawrence will be a gun everyone is forgetting him as he's playing for a pretty ordinary outfit (Jags) but he's had a brilliant season. As a Cowboys fan can we swap? Least Lawence might win something Dak is a bald turnip that's hopeless!

Some also hindered by an ego that doesn't even allow them to think they are, or are part of, the problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back