LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 27/12: Los Angeles Chargers at Indianapolis

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 25/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Has to be some serious doubt creeping in about his career now, or as hard as it would be to accept by all parties there should be.

Has to be some serious doubt creeping in about his career now, or as hard as it would be to accept by all parties there should be.

He needs to retire for his long term health now. A lot of criticism to the Dolphins too for how they tried to hide the first instance of it, chewing him up and spitting him out.

He needs to retire for his long term health now. A lot of criticism to the Dolphins too for how they tried to hide the first instance of it, chewing him up and spitting him out.

Yeah, 100%. As hard as it would be to accept, you've already earned a nice amount of money, don't risk your brain any further for more.

Anyone that would criticise him for retiring due to this is a peanut.

Everything is falling into place for Brady in Miami just 12 months later than he wanted.

The QB market this off season is going to be extremely interesting.

Will be lots of movement I reckon.

The QB market this off season is going to be extremely interesting.

Will be lots of movement I reckon.
and not a great draft pool. most are project players. or will have almost no chance behind the OL's of the teams picking early.

A second year player in the hardest position on the ground has had a couple of bad games and a stinker of a quarter…you can’t ignore what else he’s done this season. That was a good first half. Concussion may explain part of the second half implosion

A second year player in the hardest position on the ground has had a couple of bad games and a stinker of a quarter…you can’t ignore what else he’s done this season. That was a good first half. Concussion may explain part of the second half implosion
I think there is more too it. he was good before the first concussion, but i think its more the league had more tape and figured out the Miami scheme.

Unless he never got his confidence back, because he has never really been the same as he was the first month of the season.

Broncos fired head coach Nathaniel Hackett.​

Hackett's tenure with the Broncos last longer than most expected after the team went into December with a 3-8 record and an offense that was one of the worst in the league. If being one of the first teams in the league to be officially eliminated from playoff contention wasn't embarrassing enough, Hackett's Broncos were dismantled 51-14 on Christmas day by a Rams team that featured several reserves on both sides of the ball and forced three interceptions of $245 million quarterback Russell Wilson. After leading two top-10 scoring seasons in Green Bay, the former Packers offensive coordinator leaves a Broncos team that's currently ranked 32nd in points per game (15.5) and 26th in offensive yards per game (316.6).

------------------------

Not sure how Paton survives given he signed Mr. Limited to an extension before seeing him play a game and was the one to hire Hackett, sure, lets let him * up another offseason with terrible signings and another coaching hire, Broncos are a clueless dumpster fire.

Broncos owner and CEO Greg Penner said GM George Paton will remain with the team heading into 2023.​

After parting ways with head coach Nathaniel Hackett on Monday, Penner released a statement saying, "I will lead our head coaching search with support from our ownership group and George [Paton], who I have confidence in as our general manager." Paton's brief tenure as the Broncos' general manager has gotten off to a rocky start, with the team going 11-21 in his first two seasons with the team. The Broncos hired and fired Hackett in the same calendar year, dismissing him with two weeks to go in the season, and are hoping for a rebound in 2023 from quarterback Russell Wilson, who famously signed a $245 million contract after the team traded multiple first round picks to acquire him from the Seahawks earlier this offseason.
Someone was bound to be the fall guy. and you cant fire the QB when it means next season half the cap is taken in dead cap from 1 player.

Hackett was also the fall guy in Jacksonville the year after they made the AFC CG.
but i dont think he was made to be a HC, just looked overwhelmed the whole time and had no clue how to change the optics.

Someone was bound to be the fall guy. and you cant fire the QB when it means next season half the cap is taken in dead cap from 1 player.

Hackett was also the fall guy in Jacksonville the year after they made the AFC CG.
but i dont think he was made to be a HC, just looked overwhelmed the whole time and had no clue how to change the optics.

I dont have an issue with firing Hackett, my issue is the GM who signed off on the Russ deal and hired Hackett isn't out the door with him.

I dont have an issue with firing Hackett, my issue is the GM who signed off on the Russ deal and hired Hackett isn't out the door with him.
I agree i think all 3 should be gone.
Keeping the GM is dumb, i understand why they cant cut the QB.

But keeping the GM along with the stupid contract Rus has makes it difficult job for the next coach. Hopefully Sean Peyton takes the job before the Chargers one opens. because i wouldnt want the most overrated coach to waste another few years of Herbert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still blame the OL for being absolutely diabolical for most of the year.
Im not sure there is an OL in the league that can make Matt Ryan, Ellingher or Foles look good.

Im not sure there is an OL in the league that can make Matt Ryan, Ellingher or Foles look good.

I'm not sure there is a QB that would look good the way that OL started the year.

I'm not sure there is a QB that would look good the way that OL started the year.
There are other teams with OL's who are just as bad. you just need to coach to it. move the pocket or 3 step drops. Most of the other teams found ways to patch up or coach up the OL issues.

It hasnt helped that that Taylor has had a down year and banged up.

There are other teams with OL's who are just as bad. you just need to coach to it. move the pocket or 3 step drops. Most of the other teams found ways to patch up or coach up the OL issues.

It hasnt helped that that Taylor has had a down year and banged up.

OL played it's part in Taylor getting banged up too. Yards before contact to a pretty hefty drop.

It's the highest paid unit in the league and I'm pretty sure it has the worst pass block win-rate in the league.

It's fundamental failures at multiple levels, QBs, coaching and OL absolutely. I'm not saying Ryan is faultless, but you cant be getting sacked 7 times a game and not expect play and confidence to decline pretty quickly. They knew what he was when they signed him.

Benching Ryan was never the solution to the issues.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back