FOX: Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, & Laura Okmin

New York Giants at Philadelphia
CBS: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, & Evan Washburn

MONDAY, JANUARY 2 @ 12:20 PM
Detroit at Green Bay
NBC: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, & Melissa Stark

Last edited:
SUNDAY GAMES IN AUSTRALIA, YAY 🥳🥳

The NFL has announced the Jaguars and Titans' de facto Week 18 AFC South championship game will be played Saturday evening at 8:15 PM ET.​

ESPN has a Week 18 Saturday double-header, which will be kicked off by Raiders/Chiefs at 4:30 PM ET. That one only has seeding implications for the Chiefs — who could still be the No. 1 — but the winner of Jags/Titans gets an automatic berth. Jacksonville could still sneak in even if it loses, but they want a win on Saturday as they try to make the playoffs for the first time since 2017-18. The league has yet to announce who will close out the regular season Sunday 1/8 at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday Night Football.

As expected, thought Dobbs was decent

Titans head coach Mike Vrabel named Josh Dobbs as the starter for Week 18 against the Jaguars.​

It took almost six years for Dobbs to see his first career start, which came last week against the Cowboys. Now, the former fourth-round pick will make his second-straight start, with this one set to decide the winner of the AFC South. In last week's loss to the Cowboys, Dobbs completed 20-of-39 passes for 232 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. While some expected to see rookie quarterback Malik Willis in the game, there's no denying Dobbs is the more polished passer and allows the Titans to diversify their playcalling

Texans and Colts is going to be really interesting, greatest tank bowl of all time perhaps?

Ehlinger starting should have the Texans as clear favs right but I think the Texans find a way to get the loss, they cant afford to lose out on the #1 pick and their choice of QB, I expect a flood of IR's this week

Colts interim head coach Jeff Saturday said Sam Ehlinger will start Week 18 against the Texans.​

Here we go again. After Nick Foles was knocked from the team's Week 17 matchup against the Giants, Ehlinger took over, throwing for 60 yards and one touchdown in the 38-10 loss. With arguably the worst quarterback situation in the league, the Colts have just one more game to go before completely overhauling their team this offseason. Even in the worst situations, nobody should be looking to start Ehlinger in their Week 18 fantasy lineups.

If Seattle wins Detroit can't make it. I would have thought nfl waits until after Bills Bengals game to release schedule because if Bills win winner of Bengals Ravens wins division

Should have had Jags and Titans on SNF for all the marbles. Played Packers and Lions at the same time as Seahawks and Rams. I dont get it.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Should have had Jags and Titans on SNF for all the marbles. Played Packers and Lions at the same time as Seahawks and Rams. I dont get it.
They screwed up I reckon. I don't know why they can't have Seattle game also Sunday night same time as Green Bay Detroit

You guys are forgetting one important fact regarding the schedule:

Noone actually gives a * about the Lions or Seahawks.

People will tune in cos its the Packers. Even the ones that hate us, cos they like to see us lose.

I wasn't lying the other week when I said we're relevant regardless of how we're travelling.

You guys are forgetting one important fact regarding the schedule:

Noone actually gives a * about the Lions or Seahawks.

People will tune in cos its the Packers. Even the ones that hate us, cos they like to see us lose.

I wasn't lying the other week when I said we're relevant regardless of how we're travelling.

Youre actually very boring now. A snore fest outside Nixon on returns. Rodgers is a game manager pretty much.

Id much rather watch the Lions.

Youre actually very boring now. A snore fest outside Nixon on returns. Rodgers is a game manager pretty much.

Id much rather watch the Lions.

Game-style isn't really the issue. It's Packer-love and Packer-hate. No stronger forces in the world!

As for watching the Lions, I guess if you like watching a team gain 400yds and giving up 500, that's your prerogative.

If I was a neutral, I'd prefer to watch a team capable of causing an upset against one of the big dogs on the road. The Lions aren't that team this year.

Game-style isn't really the issue. It's Packer-love and Packer-hate. No stronger forces in the world!

As for watching the Lions, I guess if you like watching a team gain 400yds and giving up 500, that's your prerogative.

If I was a neutral, I'd prefer to watch a team capable of causing an upset against one of the big dogs on the road. The Lions aren't that team this year.

cute that you believe youre a big dog still. :tearsofjoy:

I dont hate or love the Packers. Ill watch Brady coz I cant stand him however (and I want to see what sort of bs goes down to get him a win and then complain about, nothing better 🤗 )

cute that you believe youre a big dog still. :tearsofjoy:

I dont hate or love the Packers. Ill watch Brady coz I cant stand him however (and I want to see what sort of bs goes down to get him a win and then complain about, nothing better 🤗 )

Ermm, no, we're a clear underdog in playoffs should we make it. But we are capable of an upset against Philly/Minny/SF.

But see, hate can make you watch anything, even the more-boring-than-the-packers-offense Buccs offense.

Ermm, no, we're a clear underdog in playoffs should we make it. But we are capable of an upset against Philly/Minny/SF.

But see, hate can make you watch anything, even the more-boring-than-the-packers-offense Buccs offense.

You might be road favs vs the Vikings after their showing yesterday. The horseshoe that has been up their ass all season must have been s**t out finally.

We probably won’t meet but you are a sure thing to beat us!

You might be road favs vs the Vikings after their showing yesterday. The horseshoe that has been up their ass all season must have been s**t out finally.
Nah, Dome team playing at the clears throat frozen tundra... of Lambeau Field... was never going to end well. Vikings at home will be a different story, and their 3rd string C really put them in a hole on a lot of drives yesterday. Won't nearly be as easy next time round should we play them.

Back