LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 9/1: New York Giants at Philadelphia
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 9/1: Detroit at Green Bay

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 9/1: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Aaron Rodgers wearing jesus white to the press conference and a blue NON packers beanie

317097187_498122712425981_2534311075874443605_n.png

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Aaron Rodgers wearing jesus white to the press conference and a blue NON packers beanie

317097187_498122712425981_2534311075874443605_n.png
I thought Favre watch was bad. this is going to be worse if people are trying to read into things like this. or him not wanting to swap jerseys with a 6 game player.

You dont find it funny how the thing that makes them more joy than their own team winning is seeing a bad packers team lose?

More sad than anything, I have high regard for human nature and to see it degrade to sub-human levels is very depressing.

And I really don't need that immediately after losing to the fn Lions.

Low. He has already said he will think about his future after the season, but make a decision before March.

But he will live forever rent free in the head of everyone who keeps talking about him.
Chill, they saved you from a belting next week ;)

seattle makes me more nervous tbh

seriously though, he threw the pin and held the grenade...and for WHAT ?

that post game presser sounded like he is leaning towards retirement. But so did the post game from the playoffs last season.

He probably is at this moment, why wouldn't he?

I think he'll come back, he was pretty poor at times all season long, and I don't think any player of his level would want to finish like we did today.

Packers fans will still be able to look back fondly at all of the great memories of the Rodgers era at least

FmAD6thWAAEIY-L
For a team that has these guys onside for so long and a player of Rodgers caliber how they have only 1 SB win is astounding and the greatest under achievement of all time in pro sports. No surprise we now have the greatest under achieving coach with us to add to that but at least we are deserving to be s**t cause we are!

How the Packers seemingly fumbled away the greatness and talent of A Rod over his career to only get the single SB win is mind boggling.

The Bills get Miami so that might also be like a bye.
Dolphins match up well against Bills.

If Tua plays of course

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Just caught up on the 4th quarter now as had to go out

- Jamal Williams did two hip thrusts on the TD and wasn't flagged, im beggining to believe Key & Peele knew a unwritten rule all along, its the only the third hip thrust that you get one

- GG in lateral heaven on 2nd 17, what a ballsy play.

- Shame the Lions aren't in the playoffs, real shame

I thought Favre watch was bad. this is going to be worse if people are trying to read into things like this. or him not wanting to swap jerseys with a 6 game player.

Favre was better than a game manager at the time he left (which is what Rodgers is now pretty much). If im a Packers fan I hope Rodgers leaves, id much rather see what Love can do.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
The punishment, because they have no 1st rounders for a while, should be to sign Wilson to an extra 2 years fully guaranteed money to the end of the current deal.

Just realized the do have a first rounder they got it from trading Bradley chubb to miami its the 49ers pick so its like 28th.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Favre was better than a game manager at the time he left (which is what Rodgers is now pretty much). If im a Packers fan I hope Rodgers leaves, id much rather see what Love can do.
Depends on how much Rodgers hand was still an issue. When he looked good he looked really good.
Ive thought all year Rodgers will either retire or play 1 more year. and part of that will have to do with what decision Brady makes. if Brady plays on Rodgers will retire.

Both could have their final passes as packers be bad INT's
But 05/06 Favre wasnt that good. 07 he mostly looked good. 08 he was poor again but didnt want to be playing for the Jets.

Rodgers decision will have a knock on effect for Love. If he comes back for 1 more year Love will stay, If he comes back and plans to stay longer Love might ask for a trade. I dont know what Love will be like, but when he played in the Eagles game he looked good. Im not going to say it was his version of Rodgers vs Dallas in 07. but I dont think we would be a bad team if he took over.

Back