Cincinnati(0-2) at New York Jets(1-1)
Detroit(1-1) at Minnesota(1-1)
Houston(0-1-1) at Chicago(1-1)
Kansas City(2-0) at Indianapolis(0-1-1) LIVE
Las Vegas(0-2) at Tennessee(0-2) LIVE
New Orleans(1-1) at Carolina(0-2)
Philadelphia(2-0) at Washington(1-1)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 6:05 AM
Jacksonville(1-1) at Los Angeles Chargers(1-1)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 6:25 AM
Atlanta(0-2) at Seattle(1-1)
Green Bay(1-1) at Tampa Bay(2-0) LIVE
Los Angeles Rams(1-1) at Arizona(1-1) LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 10:20 AM
San Francisco(1-1) at Denver(1-1) LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 @ 10:15 AM
Dallas(1-1) at New York Giants(2-0) LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 23/9: Pittsburgh at Cleveland
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Kansas City at Indianapolis
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Las Vegas at Tennessee

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Buffalo at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 26/9: Green Bay at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 26/9: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 26/9: San Francisco at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 27/9 : Dallas at New York Giants

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 26/9: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Never seen a WR cross themselves over like that before. Hard to blame Jones for that pick but you believe it was going to happen either way.

Well that might have been the worst slate of live games in a while. Lamb’s TD catch pretty great but otherwise a poor weekend.

Hoping for better this week, although looking at the injuries I’m not sure it will be.

Rush has been very good few sides could do worse than him at starting QB
in terms of expectations and RoI he would be a safer bet then Dak.

But dont think Dallas will keep Dak out for another game if he is medically cleared, especially not with how much they pay him. and if they keep him out an extra week and Rush has a really bad game then it will cost people jobs.

But its only Washington so they could give Rush another week.

aussiedude

Sad Sports Bar GIF by Originals

in terms of expectations and RoI he would be a safer bet then Dak.

But dont think Dallas will keep Dak out for another game if he is medically cleared, especially not with how much they pay him. and if they keep him out an extra week and Rush has a really bad game then it will cost people jobs.

But its only Washington so they could give Rush another week.

Whatever they should do you just know Dallas won’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always wonder whats going through someones head when they get all painted up and inevitable regret sinks in.

Exactly how plastered much you be before painting your face like that lol

I still have to catch up on the late games from yesterday but another week of crazy finishes -

Vikings over Lions after trailing most of the day and the missed FG 😮
Miami over Buffalo after that safety 😲😲
Colts over Chiefs with multiple 4th down conversions on that last drive 😮😮😮

Best league in the world for drama, nothing can match it.

Jets bought back to Earth with a thud though, pity we can't play the Clowns evey week 🤣

49ers have better skill players, a better line, an all world defense and a serviceable QB in his 6th year.

His offensive genius is defined by Deebo Samuel , George Kittle, Mostert and Brieda and Co making individually brilliant splash plays.

His game calling is even more predictable than Harbaugh.

He has pissed away draft and salary cap on running backs that have contributed nothing.

The offensive genius put together one TD scoring drive and that was only due to Wilson breaking off a 50 yard run.

I believe Jimmy is a far better QB when allowed to ad lib something Shanahans ego will never allow to happen.

I'm out, off to go play golf.
But Trey Lance, Trey Lance, Trey Lance, whaddabout Trey Lance? Wasn't he gonna save you?

:D:D:D

Seriously though, I do feel for Niners fans, Shanahan (and the great elite one two punch of Chip Kelly / Tomsula in the previous years) have really wasted a hell of a lot of potential talent on both O and D, with rubbish scheme coaching and shocking ego driven refusal to change or evolve. All 3 had massive egos, all 3 treated at least some of their players like absolute garbage, and as a result all 3 will wind up being among the worst ever coaches at the Niners.

I feel for some of the talented players that just don't get a chance to play to their elite potential, all because scheme is more important than flexible coaching.

Brasher on the back nine letting a bit of frustration out...

Angry Golf GIF

Thank you Boys for putting us back in the position we should be in, aiming for a top 5 pick from here on out!!!
National Football League GIF by New York Giants
I was aiming for the same thing 2 weeks ago mate! 🤨🤪🤷‍♀️

Who was I arguing with 18 months ago about Justin Fields vs Zack Wilson? (Was it A11dAtP0w3R or aussiedude maybe?)

I was just watching Chicago's game from Monday and was thinking that Fields vs Wilson debate is a nil-all draw if ever there was one...

Who was I arguing with 18 months ago about Justin Fields vs Zack Wilson? (Was it A11dAtP0w3R or aussiedude maybe?)

I was just watching Chicago's game from Monday and was thinking that Fields vs Wilson debate is a nil-all draw if ever there was one...

Even Zach doesnt suck as much as Fields. Time to put your horse down mate. Mine has til the rest of year to prove himself or hes heading to the knackery as well.

SF vs Denver is so much better than GB vs Chicago ffs. lol.

Looks like America, and myself disagreed buddy.

Looks like America, and myself disagreed buddy.

what? Ratings doesnt mean it was a better matchup. lol.

Thats like saying Miami vs Buffalo was a worse game than Packers vs Bears coz less people watched it. In no world is that true or does it make any sense.

This is complete nuffy stuff from you mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back