Cincinnati(0-2) at New York Jets(1-1)
Detroit(1-1) at Minnesota(1-1)
Houston(0-1-1) at Chicago(1-1)
Kansas City(2-0) at Indianapolis(0-1-1) LIVE
Las Vegas(0-2) at Tennessee(0-2) LIVE
New Orleans(1-1) at Carolina(0-2)
Philadelphia(2-0) at Washington(1-1)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 6:05 AM
Jacksonville(1-1) at Los Angeles Chargers(1-1)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 6:25 AM
Atlanta(0-2) at Seattle(1-1)
Green Bay(1-1) at Tampa Bay(2-0) LIVE
Los Angeles Rams(1-1) at Arizona(1-1) LIVE

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 10:20 AM
San Francisco(1-1) at Denver(1-1) LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 @ 10:15 AM
Dallas(1-1) at New York Giants(2-0) LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 23/9: Pittsburgh at Cleveland
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Kansas City at Indianapolis
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Las Vegas at Tennessee

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Buffalo at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 6.25 AM ON 26/9: Green Bay at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 26/9: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 26/9: San Francisco at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 27/9 : Dallas at New York Giants

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 26/9: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
big blow...

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Chargers LT Rashawn Slater suffered a ruptured biceps tendon in Week 3 and is expected to be out for the season.​

Ian Rapoport reported earlier on Monday that the team was fearing the worst for Slater, who left in the third quarter of Sunday's game and did not return. Storm Norton looks like the immediate replacement for Slater after taking over for him in Sunday's game, but the team could look elsewhere to fill the void at left tackle. Norton started 15 games for the Chargers at right tackle in 2021, allowing 59 quarterback pressures and nine sacks.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports tests showed Mac Jones suffered a "pretty severe" high ankle sprain in Week 3 against the Ravens.​

Jones' injury looked like a potential season-ender on the replay, making today's news about the best we could hope for. Pelissero said the team hopes Jones' injury won't require surgery, but that it's hard to imagine him playing in Week 4 against the Packers. Brian Hoyer will likely see the start next week if Jones is out, but fantasy managers can leave him on the waiver wire. Hoyer could be a desperation add in 2QB and superflex leagues.

Lions S Tracy Walker suffered a torn Achilles in Week 3 against the Vikings.​

Walker confirmed suspicions on Monday when he took to Twitter to share the news. Walker has started every game for the Lions this season and was re-signed to a three-year, $25 million contract in March. Safety JuJu Hughes replaced Walker in Sunday's game against the Vikings and could be in line for a bigger role with Walker now done for the season.

Good

The NFL is replacing the Pro Bowl with a week-long skills competition and a flag football game.​

After years of being the most underwhelming all-star event in professional sports, the NFL is finally ready to switch things up. The event will be renamed the Pro Bowl Games and will be reshaped with the help of Peyton Manning and his Omaha Productions company. According to NFL executive Peter O'Reilly, changing up the Pro Bowl format is something the league has "been looking at for a while" and was "based on a lot of internal conversations" from GMs, coaches and players around the league. The NFL also has added interest in flag football after partnering with the International Federation of American Football with the hopes of implementing it at the 2028 Olympics.

shocked he isn't in the concussion protocol (not), as it would be an admission of guilt and campaigners would be fired

Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said Tua Tagovailoa is not in concussion protocol.​

Tagovailoa's injury will be one of the most talked about injuries from Week 3, as many have drawn into question the Dolphins' decision to allow him to return to the field after he appeared woozy in the second quarter following a hit. Tagovailoa attributed his stumbling to a back injury that "locked up" on him, but that hasn't stopped the NFLPA from wanting to further investigate the matter. It's likely we'll learn more about the NFLPA's investigation throughout the week, but it sounds like the only concern for Tagovailoa is his back. McDaniel also noted that Tagovailoa is dealing with a sore ankle. He and the Dolphins are on a short week as they prepare for a Thursday night tilt with the Bengals.

Yesterday was the Jags first road win since 2019 IIRC, pretty sure I heard the commentators say that yesterday when watching the game.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I’m certainly not reading 600 posts, but after catching up on as much as I could overnight, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a Sunday with more QBs & receivers bombing TDs. The Buccs, Bills & Cards all lost as a result.

Shitty coaching/QB play throwing check downs when the clocks running out and u need to score doesn’t help. Watching the Cards run out the clock when they were behind was infuriating. Watching McKenzie from the Bills not get out trying to get an extra 3 yards was even worse.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
shocked he isn't in the concussion protocol (not), as it would be an admission of guilt and campaigners would be fired

Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said Tua Tagovailoa is not in concussion protocol.​

Tagovailoa's injury will be one of the most talked about injuries from Week 3, as many have drawn into question the Dolphins' decision to allow him to return to the field after he appeared woozy in the second quarter following a hit. Tagovailoa attributed his stumbling to a back injury that "locked up" on him, but that hasn't stopped the NFLPA from wanting to further investigate the matter. It's likely we'll learn more about the NFLPA's investigation throughout the week, but it sounds like the only concern for Tagovailoa is his back. McDaniel also noted that Tagovailoa is dealing with a sore ankle. He and the Dolphins are on a short week as they prepare for a Thursday night tilt with the Bengals.

Good.

Staggering like he was means you have a brain injury. People can cite “minor” concussions all they want - there’s no such thing as a minor brain injury. Just the optics of what was seen on tv should’ve stopped him playing again.

I've cut and pasted this and sent it to Kyle Shanahan. Offensive mastermind my arse.

Nice to finally have you on board after all these years of me trying to convince you.

Can you just imagine how bad Kyle's record would be if he didnt have an all world defense and DC's propping him up.

Look at what McDaniel has done with immobile noodle arm Tua. Kyle should be ashamed of himself.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2006
I've been on youtube this morning trying to find videos of punters punting the ball straight up their protectors date this morning, sadly I couldn't find any more :(

Can you just imagine how bad Kyle's record would be if he didnt have an all world defense and DC's propping him up.

Look at what McDaniel has done with immobile noodle arm Tua. Kyle should be ashamed of himself.

49ers have better skill players, a better line, an all world defense and a serviceable QB in his 6th year.

His offensive genius is defined by Deebo Samuel , George Kittle, Mostert and Brieda and Co making individually brilliant splash plays.

His game calling is even more predictable than Harbaugh.

He has pissed away draft and salary cap on running backs that have contributed nothing.

The offensive genius put together one TD scoring drive and that was only due to Wilson breaking off a 50 yard run.

I believe Jimmy is a far better QB when allowed to ad lib something Shanahans ego will never allow to happen.

I'm out, off to go play golf.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Some abject play calling and coaching in this game, but what’s new.

It feels like all you need in this league is an average QB and a coach who doesn’t * up and you’re almost a playoff team already. It’s a race to the bottom most weeks.

How the hell are the Giants 2-0?

Had a stat up before, I think they've only 6 first half points this year, 36 in the second.

Will be interesting to see if that continues today.

Giants OL is up there with some of the worst in the league.

I think some of them could be easily replaced with SFA's

Their play calling is just as bad but I agree the OL is horrible.

Back