Denver at Las Vegas LIVE
New England at Green Bay LIVE

MONDAY, OCTOBER 3 @ 11:20 AM
Kansas City at Tampa Bay LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4 @ 11:15 AM
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 30/9: Miami at Cincinnati
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 AM ON 3/10: Minnesota vs New Orleans (at Tottenham)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Buffalo at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Tennessee at Indianapolis

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Jacksonville at Philadelphia
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 3/10: New England at Green Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 3/10: Denver at Las Vegas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 3/10: Kansas City at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 4/10 : Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 3/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Right next to his buried folder full of photos of Philly Cheesesteaks
I think that might be an spreadsheet with them ranked on taste and location to stadiums. Could even be linked to google maps.

Would any Dr not involved with the NFL even sign off on that.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just caught up on the Jets @ Steelers game. I assume Tomlin replaced Trubisky at half-time due to the shot he took at the end of the first half. If so, I think it'll be a blessing in disguise, because Pickett looked much more capable of moving the Steelers down the field than Trubisky. If I were Tomlin, I'd be sending Trubisky to the bench and riding the Pickett to Pickens connection. Definitely wasn't Pickett's fault the Steelers couldn't hold the lead. Wilson had time to hit his receivers and the Steelers secondary disappeared on a number of critical plays.

Last edited:
This one play sums up the bears season so far

They were actually playing 'who takes the blame for being s**t?' each player passing it to the one they thought was at fault...

But the Bears organisation in a nutshell is

6vj3rb.jpg

They were actually playing 'who takes the blame for being s**t?' each player passing it to the one they thought was at fault...

But the Bears organisation in a nutshell is

View attachment 1524921
Whereas them Packers are just perfection personifiedTM

Geez, Eagles beat 4 s**t teams and looks whos chirpy now!

As an organistion, we'd be right up there next to perfection though, yes. :cool::cool:
If we beat "bad" teams, how does one describe the Packers performance after requiring OT and mighty help from the officials to eke out a win over the mightiness that is Bailey Zappe??

If we beat "bad" teams, how does one describe the Packers performance after requiring OT and mighty help from the officials to eke out a win over the mightiness that is Bailey Zappe??

Myself and a couple of others had Zappe as a bit of a sleeper in this draft, so you don't need to talk down our Bails, tyvm.

This one play sums up the bears season so far

The Giants throwbacks are pretty good.

But man thats about as bad "pitchy pitchy woo woo" as it gets without it going back the other way.
It looked like both times Fields got it he was looking to throw downfield again for a second.

Geez, Eagles beat 4 s**t teams and looks whos chirpy now!

As an organistion, we'd be right up there next to perfection though, yes. :cool::cool:

You've had Rodgers the entire last decade and we've won more superbowls.

That's a weird version of perfection.

You've had Rodgers the entire last decade and we've won more superbowls.

That's a weird version of perfection.

This literally just happened... no word of a lie.

ring ring

Fuey: Hello?

Caller: Hi, you don't know me, but this is woodwork, I was wondering if you've seen any Eagles fans that I've been housing recently? While they're generally a pain, they've been with me a few years and I've finally got them house-trained, so I'd really like them back!

Fuey: Ahh, woodwork, it's funny you called, cos I've just spotted a couple recently... I think they may be on drugs now though, cos they seem a bit loopy, sorry to say!

Woodwork: Ahh that's great fuey, I really appreciate that. I can help them, where can I find them?

Fuey: Well, the two I saw were on the BigFooty NFL board, but I'm sure you can find plenty of them on message boards across the internet...

Woodwork: Thankyou so much for that, you've been a great help!

Fuey: No worries at all mate... say, you haven't happened to have seen all the Patriots fans of years gone by have you?

Woorwork: Ahhh, yep, yep, they're here with me. Don't stress. They're safe, kinda ok, still a lotta tears, but I think they'll be ok with time. Look, I have to go, the Lions and the Bears fans are arguing over who's team is more useless, thanks for your help again!

click

Remove this Banner Ad

Back