Dallas at Los Angeles Rams LIVE
Philadelphia at Arizona LIVE

MONDAY, OCTOBER 10 @ 11:20 AM
Cincinnati at Baltimore LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11 @ 11:15 AM
Las Vegas at Kansas City LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 7/10: Indianapolis at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 AM ON 10/10: New York Giants vs. Green Bay (at Tottenham)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 10/10: Pittsburgh at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 10/10: Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 10/10: Chicago at Minnesota
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 10/10: Dallas at Los Angeles Rams
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 10/10: Philadelphia at Arizona
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 10/10: Cincinnati at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 11/10 : Las Vegas at Kansas City

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 10/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Its f**ked that media and some fans can see a player is not ok, but someone who is paid the look after players health misses it.

The Refs took him out of the game for a headknock, how did that itself not lead to a test?

It’s not like Brady works 60 hour weeks 52 weeks a year. Even if he makes it to playoffs season over late Jan, he’s then home for a few months. Sport has longest off season anywhere. Players don’t spend 40 hour weeks away from home during the season. Very harsh Gisele

Injury news:

St.Brown - DNP (likely out)
Swift - DNP (likely out)
Chark - DNP (likely out)
Jonathan Taylor - confirmed OUT
Chinn - to IR
Duane Brown- Returns from IR
Brian Robinson - Chance to play this week
Keenan Allen - DNP (likely out)
Renfrow- Returned to practice
Mac Jones - Returned to practice
Garrett - Returned to practice
Jameson Williams - On track for debut after week 6 bye
McKenzie - Concussion Protocol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brady missed practice, apparently due to shoulder/finger issues but they're expecting him to play.

Shoulder/finger does sound better than Divorce Lawyers offices I suppose.
the roids made his fingers bigger, had to get the ring cut off?

Just made my pics for the week, looks a very easy tipping round, guess we know what that means...

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

I hope they laugh this case away.

Protester flattened by Rams' Bobby Wagner files police report​

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- The fan who ran onto the field during the Los Angeles Rams' loss at the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night filed a police report against Rams linebacker Bobby Wagner.

Shortly before halftime of the game at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, a fan ran across the field with what appeared to be a device letting out pink smoke. Rams linebacker Takkarist McKinley came toward the person then Wagner stepped in and laid him out with a big hit.
Santa Clara Police Department Lt. Cuong Phan confirmed to ESPN on Wednesday that the police report was filed Tuesday afternoon. Because this is an active investigation, information will be limited, Phan said.
According to TMZ Sports, the individual is an activist for the Berkeley, California-based animal rights group Direct Action Everywhere and was trying to "raise awareness for a trial involving the alleged theft of pigs from a factory farm."

Wagner said Wednesday he is aware of the police report but that the incident is behind him.
"Can't really focus on it," Wagner said. "I'm more concerned about the security guard that was hurt trying to chase him. ... You just got to do what you got to do."
Wagner reiterated Wednesday that as players, you never know what a person has in their hands or their pockets when they're on the field.
"There's consequences for your actions," Wagner said.
When asked what he thought of the police report, Rams coach Sean McVay said, "I think that we all know where Bobby's intentions were."
"And I support Bobby Wagner," McVay said. "That's where I'm at with that. I don't think anybody will disagree."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back