NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who will win Wild Card Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflseahawks: (7) Seattle at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllac: (5) Los Angeles at :nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (7) Miami at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York at :nflvikings: (3) Minnesota

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflravens: (6) Baltimore at :nflbengals:(3) Cincinnati

TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys:(5) Dallas at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City
:nfleagles: (1) Philadelphia

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Imagine putting your faith in Jimmy G playing 17 games as head coach with your job on the line. No way Jose.

Imagine putting your faith in Lamar playing 17 games as head coach with your job on the line. No way Jose

This can't be true?

You can’t take anything seriously from that feed!

Hope that player is ok and no permanent damage.
Bf at its finest nfl and its a pile on to Tom Brady as the cricket threads are a pile on to David Warner.
What a fantastic career TB 12 a legend of the game and its been a privilege to have seen him play,happy retirement.

Yuck David Warner in the same sentence as Brady

Hope that player is ok and no permanent damage.
Bf at its finest nfl and its a pile on to Tom Brady as the cricket threads are a pile on to David Warner.
What a fantastic career TB 12 a legend of the game and its been a privilege to have seen him play,happy retirement.
The bloke has been kissed on his dick more times than Johnny Sins.

Fair enough he's a legend of the game and one of the best quarterbacks ever, but he's also the luckiest sportsperson in human history.

It's great that the world gets a reminder of what he is when he doesn't have the best roster and/or coach in the league, just a standard very good QB... not superman

the end of that Brady press conference was defiantly both a good and thank you to Tampa
him running off the field with a smile on his face like he didn't GAF about the embarrassing performance he just put up was enough of a sign

The bloke has been kissed on his dick more times than Johnny Sins.

Fair enough he's a legend of the game and one of the best quarterbacks ever, but he's also the luckiest sportsperson in human history.

It's great that the world gets a reminder of what he is when he doesn't have the best roster and/or coach in the league, just a standard very good QB... not superman
Dont know who johnny sins is,but i know Tom surely never made 10 super bowls through luck.

So he's a top four QB on play this season?

* out of here.
My math ia off, it's like 80% or so, right?

I have him #7 anyway....

My QB Tiers.... just the best....

Tier One -- Mahomes

Tier Two -- Burrow, Herbert, Allen, Lawrence, Hurts

Tier Three (the old vets on the way out but based on career cred) -- Brady, Rodgers, Stafford, R.Wilson

Tier Four-- Cousins, Goff, Prescott, D.Jones, Carr, Murray, Jackson, Tagovailoa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have him #7 anyway....

Tier One -- Mahomes

Tier Three (the old vets on the way out but based on career cred) -- Brady, Rodgers, Stafford, R.Wilson

Prescott did ok today for a tier 4 worse than Rusty!

I have him #7 anyway....

Tier One -- Mahomes

I suppose I should remember that two of the three NFC quarterbacks to make the pro bowl this year were Geno Smith and Kirk Cousins.

Yeah like I went away. Clown.

Hiding in the Cowboys only thread doesn't count. Where's the strut been? Where's the 'insert Dallas player is actually best in the league?' carry on been?

They're back baby, and already holding the Lombardi. Brings a tear to your eye.

Thats tiers of just the best, splitting them up further, when the full Tiers has more players in each level. Anyway, he had a great game today, but hes had stinkers thru the year.

Hot and cold. Hope he stays hot.

Dak's best is better than all of the old hacks in tier 3. None of those guys are ever returning to the glory days either so they shouldnt be ranked as high as they are GG.exe

Back