Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

2020_MembershipWebsite_Background_1440x700.jpg

Gee, I thought I was the only one being stuffed around for the membership packs..

I always sign my youngen up, last year she got a sweet hooded towel and this year she got... it was so cheap that I cant recall what it was

The hooded towel was good.

I would recommend any current Archer Club members, which I was for the last 15 years, or anyone really to take a look at the Premiership Club on lvl 2. Features priority 1 access to GF ticket if we play

I take the unreserved but you can have reserved seating. The Premiership Club is $7 more a month and lvl two is fantastic.

I loved it this year and feel like I should have made the move from bay 18 years ago. I always though lvl 2 was so much more expensive!!

It says $61 for home game package, I pay $69 which I assume is for the replacement matches as well.

The Barry Cable bar is just behind which is similar to the Victory room type setup + you can actually watch from in the bar, not on screen.

Anyhow, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Etihad.PNG
membership details.PNG

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I would recommend any current Archer Club members, which I was for the last 15 years, or anyone really to take a look at the Premiership Club on lvl 2. Features priority 1 access to GF ticket if we play

I take the unreserved but you can have reserved seating. The Premiership Club is $7 more a month and lvl two is fantastic.

I loved it this year and feel like I should have made the move from bay 18 years ago. I always though lvl 2 was so much more expensive!!

It says $61 for home game package, I pay $69 which I assume is for the replacement matches as well.

The Barry Cable bar is just behind which is similar to the Victory room type setup + you can actually watch from in the bar, not on screen.

Anyhow, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

View attachment 755730View attachment 755731

How did you go with Opposition Fans in your area in 2019? Seems like a lot of $ to have a * fan screeching beside you

There was a survey?

There is a survey every year. I signed up to do it years ago. Not sure how it works exactly.

Even though I had a great experience, I fed back lots of issues I had read about on here and urged a significant focus on looking after members and getting cards in hands by Xmas day.

How did you go with Opposition Fans in your area in 2019? Seems like a lot of $ to have a * fan screeching beside you

I didn't have an issue myself as there were very few. However anyone can take friends who may barrack for other teams so it can happen. I saw a few now and again but they are massively outnumbered so pretty quiet.

I couldn't go on Good Friday and my mate said there were a few Essendon fans brought along by various people who were ok but he still didnt like it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A monumental cluster * this year, and something that has steadily declined in quality over recent years..

I won't be bothering with seats next year, my investment will be decreased, and I won't be bothering to get mine until the season's just about to start.

Message to the club: STOP STIFFING THE SUPPORTERS OVER 20 BUCKS OF CRAP!!!

Give us a cap AND a scarf AND a decent ******* fridge magnet fixture!!!!!

I also want a METAL social club pin!!!!

What's the deal with 'member-only' level 1 seating? Behind the goals seems to be open to GA for 90% of the games.

I'm on auto renewals. Fingers crossed that the club won't sell another home game before rollover like last year. Still filthy on that - they are on thin ice.

Something I noticed this year...
Throughout the 90s I was always a Pagan Patron
I looked forward to the Annual Cocktail party , all players in attendance it was a nice meet and greet
For the last 20 years I was either general admission or didn’t renew a couple of times due to living overseas
This year I took the Archer package
About $1700 for the family
To my surprise no cocktail party, don’t they do those no more?
If not that’s pretty sht , very tight on the clubs behalf
It was a great night out

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back