Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no world that we live in where that's a 50m penalty*

*actually there is, it's the freekickdogs world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McStay is 100% gone. Off to the Pies. Should do well there.

Dogs are so trash when Libba doesn't fire. Lions have clearly sent someone to him and he's barely touched it since half time.
I'd be all for Clarke tagging him next week.

McStay is lazy AF. I reckon he is McGoing
Report is that Collingwood have offered 600k a year for 5 years. Incredible that a club slated as having cap issues every year for the past 5 still manages to brought into conversations about long and expensive contracts. Almost like they are utilising other methods of payments to get players in.

Dogs look terrible going forward with their f50s going directly to the opposition on most occasions. And then when lions get the ball they're off to the races. They're absolutely cutting the dogs up.

Great viewing

I reckon the Bulldogs' reliance on the umpires has hurt them this year. They are deadset so busy worrying about staging for frees, exaggerating contact, complaining to the umpires after genuine 50/50 contests that they don't actually do enough focusing on the ball and the opponent. The game is actually moving too fast for them because they seem to be waiting for interruptions in the play that usually come, but aren't coming as much.

And as mattpolo8 said above, Liberatore is their most important player by a country mile. They function completely differently when he can't perform at his best.

Umpdogs losing the free count - what unexplained sports phenomenon is this?

It's as though the AFL has it's very own El Nino effect, it only comes around once every 3 years!

If we wanna know why a forward will never kick 1,000 goals again, watching the likes of Max King, Aaron Naughton and Harry McKay regularly making meals of set shots is our answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back