Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true, but come finals, I don't know they will be mentally tough enough not to cave.
Agreed, they're one poor performance away from total obliteration. And despite McKay & Curnow being one of the most talented 1-2 forward duos in the league, they've put in a few poor performances during the season so would be a key risk come finals.

Agreed, they're one poor performance away from total obliteration. And despite McKay & Curnow being one of the most talented 1-2 forward duos in the league, they've put in a few poor performances during the season so would be a key risk come finals.

been overrated all year ... again
that result says more about them than saints

I still don't think the Saints will play finals and hope that their season is over before round 23 because I really don't want to face them at Marvel with them needing to win to play finals.

I still don't think the Saints will play finals and hope that their season is over before round 23 because I really don't want to face them at Marvel with them needing to win to play finals.
I sort of feel as though if we're worried about what will happen in round 23 against the Saints, then we're only making up the numbers. If we're a genuine contender, we'll get past the Saints in round 23, and tougher opponents during finals. If we're in a situation where we're sweating on the result against the Saints in round 23, then I hold little hope come finals.

We have 8 rounds to figure out where we sit within the league, if we're legit, we'll have a top 4 spot sewn up by then. If not, it'll be a scrap come finals.

Not very often a player from the previous weeks opposition gets a write up but there's one for Clarkey's scrap book - "Six days after having his impact completely nullified by Swans utility Ryan Clarke...."
Just in case we were wondering. Sinclair and Hill murdered the Blues. Clarke murdered Sinclair.
I'm getting a whiff of Mitch Morton here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back